Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

If he goes out and starts hammering Trump or announces sudden decision to run. I will have lost all respect for the Republican Party.

 

I hope Trump wins out.

 

Romney and all the other old cronies like McConnel are only worried about losing their power. They care nothing for the people.

 

I'm about to become very upChristian like in what I say and think.

 

So I'm sorry for what you will be hearing from me in next few days or weeks, if I get put back in timeout by Guru, I hope all of you have a great summer and best wishes. I may be back by Fall after the election.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) I don't know nor care what Mitt Romney says.

 

2) Why anyone would want to inject themselves into this election is beyond me but if he did, why would you deny him that right?

 

3) Do you REALLY believe the Don or any of the other candidates care for the people?

 

4) None of this is worth getting worked up enough for a mandatory time out.

Whatever Romney says will be to achieve the desired result: Deny Trump enough delegates so he comes to Cleveland as the front-runner, but not the chosen one. Then the convention can be brokered by McConnell and his cronies ... and the will of voters overturned.

I still think in the back of my mind that we are going to see Romney vs Biden.

  • Author
Whatever Romney says will be to achieve the desired result: Deny Trump enough delegates so he comes to Cleveland as the front-runner, but not the chosen one. Then the convention can be brokered by McConnell and his cronies ... and the will of voters overturned.

 

If so I hope we have a revolt and mass chaotic violence.

 

I hope McConnell is hunted down along with others in the cronie Republican Party and treated like a traitor

If so I hope we have a revolt and mass chaotic violence.

 

I hope McConnell is hunted down along with others in the cronie Republican Party and treated like a traitor

Politicians are saying strange things on the cable squawk shows tonight, Ref. Will Trump be dumped at the Cleveland convention to save GOP House and Senate seats in November? You're right. If the Repubs fire Trump, chaos will reign.

 

I'm about to become very upChristian like in what I say and think.

 

 

About to just now, ehh?

Romney has every right to say what he thinks BUT he is showing a lot of arrogance here. Why does he think anyone cares what he thinks right now. I used to like him a lot but am quickly losing respect for him. He is trying to inject himself into the election late in the game because he, like a lot of the R establishment, is scared to death right now.

 

If they go the brokered convention route to sabotage the primary results, this R will instantly become an independent. The R establishment is rapidly showing themselves to be fools.

Politicians are saying strange things on the cable squawk shows tonight, Ref. Will Trump be dumped at the Cleveland convention to save GOP House and Senate seats in November? You're right. If the Repubs fire Trump, chaos will reign.

 

The thing is if they go the brokered convention route, it will hurt the R's in House and Senate races. The R primary vote count is WAY above the D primary vote count. That is a huge deal and is mainly BECAUSE OF TRUMP. If they go out of their way to screw Trump, his followers are loyal and will NOT vote for any R's in November. The R establishment has not known what to do with Trump since day one and continues act like total idiots...

Romney has every right to say what he thinks BUT he is showing a lot of arrogance here. Why does he think anyone cares what he thinks right now. I used to like him a lot but am quickly losing respect for him. He is trying to inject himself into the election late in the game because he, like a lot of the R establishment, is scared to death right now.

 

If they go the brokered convention route to sabotage the primary results, this R will instantly become an independent. The R establishment is rapidly showing themselves to be fools.

 

I wish I could like this post a thousand times.

 

I to will become an Independent if the "establishment" Republicans do anything to thwart the will of the people.

A brokered convention after one person clearly wins is garbage. I'm not for trump but if that is the will of the voters he should get it.

 

Romney lost. Why would this time be any different?

Yeah count me in those who think like ggclfan. Love the post . They cant broker the convention or they lose now and the future is gone . Time to accept the mess they caused.

As far as Mr Mitt Romney . Just go away . You lost . Get off you ego trip and just fade away .

If so I hope we have a revolt and mass chaotic violence.

 

I hope McConnell is hunted down along with others in the cronie Republican Party and treated like a traitor

 

^^^^^^

Like,like,like,like

 

A lot of good posts on this. If HRC was treated the same way by the dem's later (email issue) in the campaign I would feel the same way.

 

If this happens to either canidate a revolt needs to occur.

 

If this happens, we are no longer part of a democratic society.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.