What will Mitt Romney speech say?

jericho

If he goes out and starts hammering Trump or announces sudden decision to run. I will have lost all respect for the Republican Party.

I hope Trump wins out.

Romney and all the other old cronies like McConnel are only worried about losing their power. They care nothing for the people.

I'm about to become very upChristian like in what I say and think.

So I'm sorry for what you will be hearing from me in next few days or weeks, if I get put back in timeout by Guru, I hope all of you have a great summer and best wishes. I may be back by Fall after the election.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I don't know nor care what Mitt Romney says.

2) Why anyone would want to inject themselves into this election is beyond me but if he did, why would you deny him that right?

3) Do you REALLY believe the Don or any of the other candidates care for the people?

4) None of this is worth getting worked up enough for a mandatory time out.

Whatever Romney says will be to achieve the desired result: Deny Trump enough delegates so he comes to Cleveland as the front-runner, but not the chosen one. Then the convention can be brokered by McConnell and his cronies ... and the will of voters overturned.

Whatever Romney says will be to achieve the desired result: Deny Trump enough delegates so he comes to Cleveland as the front-runner, but not the chosen one. Then the convention can be brokered by McConnell and his cronies ... and the will of voters overturned.

If so I hope we have a revolt and mass chaotic violence.

I hope McConnell is hunted down along with others in the cronie Republican Party and treated like a traitor

I hope McConnell is hunted down along with others in the cronie Republican Party and treated like a traitor

Politicians are saying strange things on the cable squawk shows tonight, Ref. Will Trump be dumped at the Cleveland convention to save GOP House and Senate seats in November? You're right. If the Repubs fire Trump, chaos will reign.

Romney has every right to say what he thinks BUT he is showing a lot of arrogance here. Why does he think anyone cares what he thinks right now. I used to like him a lot but am quickly losing respect for him. He is trying to inject himself into the election late in the game because he, like a lot of the R establishment, is scared to death right now.

If they go the brokered convention route to sabotage the primary results, this R will instantly become an independent. The R establishment is rapidly showing themselves to be fools.

Politicians are saying strange things on the cable squawk shows tonight, Ref. Will Trump be dumped at the Cleveland convention to save GOP House and Senate seats in November? You're right. If the Repubs fire Trump, chaos will reign.

The thing is if they go the brokered convention route, it will hurt the R's in House and Senate races. The R primary vote count is WAY above the D primary vote count. That is a huge deal and is mainly BECAUSE OF TRUMP. If they go out of their way to screw Trump, his followers are loyal and will NOT vote for any R's in November. The R establishment has not known what to do with Trump since day one and continues act like total idiots...

Romney has every right to say what he thinks BUT he is showing a lot of arrogance here. Why does he think anyone cares what he thinks right now. I used to like him a lot but am quickly losing respect for him. He is trying to inject himself into the election late in the game because he, like a lot of the R establishment, is scared to death right now.

If they go the brokered convention route to sabotage the primary results, this R will instantly become an independent. The R establishment is rapidly showing themselves to be fools.

I wish I could like this post a thousand times.

I to will become an Independent if the "establishment" Republicans do anything to thwart the will of the people.

^^^^^^

Like,like,like,like

A lot of good posts on this. If HRC was treated the same way by the dem's later (email issue) in the campaign I would feel the same way.

If this happens to either canidate a revolt needs to occur.

If this happens, we are no longer part of a democratic society.