Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

^And that's the clown that people want to be President. Inappropriate, vulgar, crude, unprofessional. And his popularity soars. Just shows the sad state of the individuals that make up the Republican party IMO.

Sad state of the country. Here we live in the land of the free and politicians in Washington are accomplishing nothing and THEY sure do not work for free. And I've about had it with Senator McConnell and Senator McCain and their pompous actions. They too can be voted out if they keep running Romney and his thrown under the bus speeches. I tried to leave a message at Mitch's office and they are not taking any calls. Coward after all these years. :poop:

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately I just came back from a short timeout, so I now have an understanding of how the process works. Here's ya a link. I would recommend avoiding timeout all together though.

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/terms-info.html

 

Always curious about the posts that get BGPers in timeout. Too bad we don't have a "posts that got you suspended" thread. :lol2:

If he goes out and starts hammering Trump or announces sudden decision to run. I will have lost all respect for the Republican Party.

 

I hope Trump wins out.

 

Romney and all the other old cronies like McConnel are only worried about losing their power. They care nothing for the people.

 

I'm about to become very upChristian like in what I say and think.

 

So I'm sorry for what you will be hearing from me in next few days or weeks, if I get put back in timeout by Guru, I hope all of you have a great summer and best wishes. I may be back by Fall after the election.

What charges gets me one and how long is mandatory timeout? Several BGP'ers would welcome a timeout for me I'm sure. Hey, here lately I've done well, read only and move on, I stay away from the keyboard.

Always curious about the posts that get BGPers in timeout. Too bad we don't have a "posts that got you suspended" thread. :lol2:

That would be a good one, except Guru would hit everyone contributing. Maybe even just reading, operates this thing like a drill sergeant. Oops! just kidding Guru. :dancingpa

You might be right. However obstructionism is a trait of both teams, yet the Dems have their guy as king with the advantage of "executive order" which he uses well. If the GOP undermines this Trump phenomena, which they themselves help create, it will leave a nasty taste in this guy's mouth. Trump will definitely run as an Independent and it'll be curtains for the GOP for a LONG time. You dance with the date you brought to the party and you see that date home. You don't take them to the party, see someone prettier and then dump your date. It's just not right.

 

Couldn't agree more. The GOP gave birth to the Trump phenomenon and now they wait until the eleventh hour to try to undermine him? While I am by no means a Trump supporter, this doesn't feel like democracy at work to me. I would feel just as mad as some of you Trump supporters do if my favored candidate was being screwed over. I say they should let the people decide if they want Trump and if they do, then get behind him. This kind of stuff is the very reason people hate politicians. I hope it backfires royally on them. Trump may see that it does just that. He is still hinting that he may take his voters and play elsewhere.

Before I pay homage with my comments to Mt.Ref, can anyone tell me how long is a mandatory timeout?

 

If it is premeditated a long time.

 

In all seriousness, the link JD posted is a good one to visit. We try to roll with most things but unfortunately some of you (not JD, he just had a meltdown) continually violate rule after rule after rule leaving us no choice but to suspend you.

 

Here is that link again:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/terms-info.html

 

Please, let's get back to the thread topic.

Whose truth? Yours, mine?

 

Whomevers. My truth may not be your truth but it's still the truth isn't it?

Whomevers. My truth may not be your truth but it's still the truth isn't it?

 

True dat!

 

Yes and they should take every clown in Wash DC and take all of their money on a down payment to pay off the national debt and leave them homeless, broke, and shamed.

 

Well said Chairman Mao

If it is premeditated a long time.

 

In all seriousness, the link JD posted is a good one to visit. We try to roll with most things but unfortunately some of you (not JD, he just had a meltdown) continually violate rule after rule after rule leaving us no choice but to suspend you.

 

Here is that link again:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/terms-info.html

 

Please, let's get back to the thread topic.

 

I HIGHLY recommend this........at least once a week!

Everyone knows politics is a dirty game. Everyone knew that sooner or later this was gonna happen. Like someone else said, Carson and some of the others even said it would.

 

Having said that I agree this is taking it way to far. If Trump wins then he is the nominee. If Cruz wins he is the nominee. Thats the process. Its wrong and its a place we cant go as a country and they are trying it. They being my own party. This is disgraceful. I will never vote for any establishment candidates again. Never. Im done.

Whomevers. My truth may not be your truth but it's still the truth isn't it?

 

That's my point. Your truth may not be the same as my truth. That's where the disagreements come in. Sometimes you may not want to see mine or I may not want to see yours.

If it is premeditated a long time.

 

In all seriousness, the link JD posted is a good one to visit. We try to roll with most things but unfortunately some of you (not JD, he just had a meltdown) continually violate rule after rule after rule leaving us no choice but to suspend you.

 

Here is that link again:

 

http://bluegrasspreps.com/terms-info.html

 

Please, let's get back to the thread topic.

Thanks for the assist, Guru. Cautious point well taken. My verbiage will need to be creative.

Always curious about the posts that get BGPers in timeout. Too bad we don't have a "posts that got you suspended" thread. :lol2:

 

That might crash the server.

 

Many of us told you that this (brokered convention) was a real possibility.

After Trump blows up the party, they are either going to re-group as a serious, issue-minded party or solidify their devolution into a right-wing populist party.

 

Just to tack on, I think Romney had an opportunity to outline something along the lines of the former option. Now that he's free from the constraints of an election he could have had more freedom to outline a new policy agenda under which Republicans could unite.

 

As it were, his speech was pointless. I think he just wanted to be able to say "I tried" when people write the post-mortem on this primary race.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.