Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

Interesting speech by Romney. He sure did NOT show that kind of passion while running for President.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting speech by Romney. He sure did NOT show that kind of passion while running for President.

 

 

When your meal ticket is about to get taken away from you and your buddies, you'll say just about anything.

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, worth getting a time out for.

 

Just wondering, say my piece or hold my fire. Weighing my options.

When your meal ticket is about to get taken away from you and your buddies, you'll say just about anything.

The RNC may have offered him the nomination at a brokered convention.

The RNC may have offered him the nomination at a brokered convention.

 

I'm guessing someone has been offered, but I'm not sure who at this point.

I'm guessing someone has been offered, but I'm not sure who at this point.

 

I think that statement describes the state of the RNC right now.

I respect the man for saying what he believes no matter the backlash. 2 candidates have spent countless hours running down Trump's ability to run the country, but at the end of the debate they sheepishly said they would support this man in the general election.

Trump vs. Hillary = Gary Johnson for me.

 

Agreed, of course there's not a matchup among any of these candidates that would result in a different vote from me. It's really frustrating.

I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I don't agree with the way the GOP regime is attempting to use every possible angle that will lead to a brokered convention. I've had other candidates on my mind to vote for besides Trump but now I think I will just vote for The Don just to send a message to Romney and the other power brokers of the party.

I'm getting ready to head out to Lee County to vote in about 30 minutes. The poll at Happy Top opens at 10, so I will have plenty of time to get back to watch College GameDay, Vandy-A&M, and finally UK-LSU on Senior Day.

I'm not a huge fan of Trump but I don't agree with the way the GOP regime is attempting to use every possible angle that will lead to a brokered convention. I've had other candidates on my mind to vote for besides Trump but now I think I will just vote for The Don just to send a message to Romney and the other power brokers of the party.[B][/b]

I'm getting ready to head out to Lee County to vote in about 30 minutes. The poll at Happy Top opens at 10, so I will have plenty of time to get back to watch College GameDay, Vandy-A&M, and finally UK-LSU on Senior Day.

 

Don't blame you in the least.

Republican voters in Kentucky are getting tossed around like rag dolls. This caucus cacophony today is due to the state GOP accommodating Rand Paul's dual run for Senate and president. And the end result may be a brokered convention with Mitch and his Boys from Dixie trumping the will of the people. Nothing like democracy in action.

Republican voters in Kentucky are getting tossed around like rag dolls. This caucus cacophony today is due to the state GOP accommodating Rand Paul's dual run for Senate and president. And the end result may be a brokered convention with Mitch and his Boys from Dixie trumping the will of the people. Nothing like democracy in action.

 

Yep...Truth...

"Mitch an his boys" .. better sit this one out. Anyone trying to broker this convention will be done politically. Maybe 100 year's ago, but people won't stand for that bs today.

Nothing like democracy in action.

 

It's the worst form of govenment...except for everything else.

I am simply not amazed or surprised at at all. The GOP has been divided for years and just are NOW starting to realize what we non-GOP's have known for quite a while.

 

Even with a very weak HRC candidate for the Dems, she is going to landslide the election. Many on here called for a change in the Republican Party after the Obama landslide in 2012. Those changes were to be more inclusive and understanding of diverse cultures and ways of thinking and solving problems.

 

Instead the people in the Republican primaries and caucuses are supporting a guy that is non-inclusive and divisive. The GOP establishment is not going to lose control to an outside non-establishment type who can't be bought and who has the largest ego in America as their problem, not his divisiveness.

 

The Dems don't have to spend a dime until late summer and then they can slam it all at the GOP candidate and have some left for the congressional races that are close.

 

Trump has been a God Send to the Dems, even if he wins he will not bow to the old guard GOP. This may be the establishment in the GOP's last hurrah.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.