Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

Not sure why you'd waste your memory on a screenshot.

 

JJ, you honestly can't believe Trump will come out with the nomination if he don't have 1273 going into the convention.

 

I have lots and lots of memory Hellcats. I have alot of screenshots saved up for a rainy day. :)

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are smart they will.......You cant deny what the people want. When you do you have problems. As I said in another thread, I am now on the Trump Train, not because I like him so much, but because of idiots trying to suppress whats going on. ( and a few idiots here on BGP have turned me to the Donald). On that note I know alot of people who like me dont really like him, but the voice of others have pushed us to where we are today.

Let me start off by saying that I am not necessarily a Trump supporter. Romney showed more passion against Trump than he did while running for President. I like that Trump as basically gave a middle finger to the establishment Republicans and the Dems. He has ruffled MANY feathers that need to be, and should be ruffled.

 

What has Trump done that gave the establishment R's and D. the middle finger?

If they are smart they will.......You cant deny what the people want. When you do you have problems. As I said in another thread, I am now on the Trump Train, not because I like him so much, but because of idiots trying to suppress whats going on. ( and a few idiots here on BGP have turned me to the Donald). On that note I know alot of people who like me dont really like him, but the voice of others have pushed us to where we are today.

 

What you talking about? Govt goes against the will of the people all the time. Sometimes for the good sometimes for the bad. The world won't end unless Trump encourages too many riots.

 

Mitt and the establishment's argument is more Republicans want the other candidates and only around 35% want Big Donald. Think about it. A Kentucky Derby like field, and with many of these primaries open to independents and democrats they may be right. Don't put too much faith in those votes while some may be sincere; some are trying to help "schlong" the GOP.

OK. Two things.

 

One, if Trump wins enough delegates he will be the nominee. If he doesn't, then no one is taking anything away from him or the people.

 

Two, as I have stated two or three times on here, this right wing media and social media hype that the establishment hates Trump is not true. The establishment hates the idea of losing in the fall and they see Trump as having no chance in the fall. The establishment dislikes Cruz even more than Trump from all I hear and read.

Have you not been listening to RNC Reince Priebus, North Dakota RNC delegate at large Curly Haugland? Quote from Haugland "Democracy is pretty popular but it's simply not the way we do it." So your primary vote is useless? What else could such a statement mean? And no I did not read this anywhere nor is it gossip. Those are the exact words my husband and I heard him speak from his own mouth. I've voted ever since 1968 and something about this RNC full court press stinks.

Have you not been listening to RNC Reince Priebus, North Dakota RNC delegate at large Curly Haugland? Quote from Haugland "Democracy is pretty popular but it's simply not the way we do it." So your primary vote is useless? What else could such a statement mean? And no I did not read this anywhere nor is it gossip. Those are the exact words my husband and I heard him speak from his own mouth. I've voted ever since 1968 and something about this RNC full court press stinks.

 

Do you think if Trump is short of the number of delegates needed for the nomination that he should still be given the nomination? How close does he need to be to be given (not elected) the nomination?

I don't care who is nominated, I'll vote Republican. So let's get that straight. My problem is the under handed way the RNC is trying to deny or prevent Trump from getting delegates that he needs on the first ballot. And even you know this is orchestrated by the RNC. Their machinations before each primary vote gets more desperate sounding. Those words of Haugland were shocking Democracy is pretty popular but it's simply not how we do it, meaning the RNC. What are they afraid of? There are all kinds of checks and balances to control the Executive Branch.

:thumb:

 

So you believe the GOP will hand it to Donald if rolls in with 1272 delegates?

Yes, considering that he only needs 1237.

What has Trump done that gave the establishment R's and D. the middle finger?

Just off the top of my head:

 

-not being "part of the club" (ruling class)

-not starting at a lower level & paying his dues

-not being beholden to them (both donors & politicians) for favors

-----(I think that makes them the most nervous)

-probably not consulting with them for guidance & advice (speculation on my part)

-lumping them all together when he calls various parts of gov't "incompetent"

Yes, considering that he only needs 1237.

 

My mistake. :banghead:

 

1236 then?

Do you think if Trump is short of the number of delegates needed for the nomination that he should still be given the nomination? How close does he need to be to be given (not elected) the nomination?

 

What common sense folks are saying is......

If Trump comes in with 1120 and the next candidate as 600, then Trump should get the nomination.

 

Ole Curly is not the face the GOP needs right now. I heard is comments and just smh.

 

For you lefties that can't understand why anyone would vote for Mr Trump, just give ole Curly a listen. I think its self explanatory.

What are they afraid of? There are all kinds of checks and balances to control the Executive Branch.

This is what people are missing. They are not afraid of the executive power, they are afraid if his name is attached to the ticket, it may cost them the house and senate.

Have you not been listening to RNC Reince Priebus, North Dakota RNC delegate at large Curly Haugland? Quote from Haugland "Democracy is pretty popular but it's simply not the way we do it." So your primary vote is useless? What else could such a statement mean? And no I did not read this anywhere nor is it gossip. Those are the exact words my husband and I heard him speak from his own mouth. I've voted ever since 1968 and something about this RNC full court press stinks.

 

Ferguson and Baltimore people riot, government officials say..

 

"stop stop stop,don't riot and destroy things,, make a change by voting in your candidates, so they can make positive change to your community".

 

Remember those statements??

 

So all those people had left was their vote, right?

 

Well ole Curly don't see it that way. There's whats wrong with the hypocrisy of the establishment government we have running this country.

I don't care who is nominated, I'll vote Republican. So let's get that straight. My problem is the under handed way the RNC is trying to deny or prevent Trump from getting delegates that he needs on the first ballot. And even you know this is orchestrated by the RNC. Their machinations before each primary vote gets more desperate sounding. Those words of Haugland were shocking Democracy is pretty popular but it's simply not how we do it, meaning the RNC. What are they afraid of? There are all kinds of checks and balances to control the Executive Branch.

 

They are afraid that Trump is not electable and they are scared of what would happen if he did get elected. He's alienated lots of folks with many of the statements he's made, and while some of them are key issues (ie immigration and the statements he's made about Muslims), the way he's phrased things, it makes the whole party look bad, which doesn't help them in the upcoming Senate elections. Trump running and losing badly makes the party look bad, and Trump winning wouldn't help push the Republican agenda forward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.