Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

Just to tack on, I think Romney had an opportunity to outline something along the lines of the former option. Now that he's free from the constraints of an election he could have had more freedom to outline a new policy agenda under which Republicans could unite.

 

As it were, his speech was pointless. I think he just wanted to be able to say "I tried" when people write the post-mortem on this primary race.

 

I agree, but I'm not so sure he will have a bunch of republicans to follow his new vision. Maybe some old sheep, but that group is shrinking fast.

 

Trump is clearly bring new republicans to the table.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before I pay homage with my comments to Mt.Ref, can anyone tell me how long is a mandatory timeout?

 

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, worth getting a time out for.

Trump would be 10X the divider than Obama but it's not an issue with Americans because a majority of the Americans are actually on the side of this potential POTUS when it comes time to divide again. I see people talk about these last 8 years as if America is going to fall off of the planet or something. The only thing I see wrong with America is social issues. All of the other issues we have: foreign policy, economics, etc will always be issues and problems regardless of the POTUS. Socially this country is regressing daily.

 

Word

I'll have to say I don't disagree with much of anything Romney said. Regardless, it's a blatant attempt by the RNC powers that be to control the election. As someone posted, in this election cycle Trumps numbers will go up as a result.

 

Agreed.

Go Trump. Obviously this is what the republican voters want. Good, bad or not, if this is taken away why would anyone ever vote again?

 

I've been in the Rand Paul corner, then the Rubio corner, and now I just may have to support the Donald since the party is blatantly trying to ignore what the people want.

Shameful.

 

It may be shameful but if you listened to what Romney said in 2012 when Trump endorsed him (I did today), it is probably true. Romney basically slobbered all over Trump saying he was a better businessman than Romney, that it was one of those rare moments in his life where something like this could happen or something similar, that Trump would stand up to China, etc.

 

Now he calls Trump a fraud, a phony and a lousy businessman...total hypocrite...

 

Trump endorsed Romney, helped him by making multiple Robocalls, and gave him a lot of money in 2012 and this is how Romney repays him. I don't blame Trump at all for smacking him back.

It may be shameful but if you listened to what Romney said in 2012 when Trump endorsed him (I did today), it is probably true. Romney basically slobbered all over Trump saying he was a better businessman than Romney, that it was one of those rare moments in his life where something like this could happen or something similar, that Trump would stand up to China, etc.

 

Now he calls Trump a fraud, a phony and a lousy businessman...total hypocrite...

 

Trump endorsed Romney, helped him by making multiple Robocalls, and gave him a lot of money in 2012 and this is how Romney repays him. I don't blame Trump at all for smacking him back.

 

Agree again.

 

Romney is doing the bidding of the dinosaurs of the Republican party. He's a two time loser. Time for him to go away.

That's my point. Your truth may not be the same as my truth. That's where the disagreements come in. Sometimes you may not want to see mine or I may not want to see yours.

 

Yeah. That's what I was saying initially. :D

I don't care for multiple truths on an identical topic or question . There cant be differing answers to the same question and both be correct , goes against the definition of truth . I believe in absolute truth but that's a long topic to discuss.

Go Trump. Obviously this is what the republican voters want. Good, bad or not, if this is taken away why would anyone ever vote again?

 

I've been in the Rand Paul corner, then the Rubio corner, and now I just may have to support the Donald since the party is blatantly trying to ignore what the people want.

The more this plays out, the more I think their strategy will backfire because of the position you describe.

 

When people say "they are fed up with Washington", it is for tactics such as this. Plays right into Trump's hands, imo.

It may be shameful but if you listened to what Romney said in 2012 when Trump endorsed him (I did today), it is probably true. Romney basically slobbered all over Trump saying he was a better businessman than Romney, that it was one of those rare moments in his life where something like this could happen or something similar, that Trump would stand up to China, etc.

 

Now he calls Trump a fraud, a phony and a lousy businessman...total hypocrite...

 

Trump endorsed Romney, helped him by making multiple Robocalls, and gave him a lot of money in 2012 and this is how Romney repays him. I don't blame Trump at all for smacking him back.

 

Romney should drop to his knees. He's pathetic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.