Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

What common sense folks are saying is......

If Trump comes in with 1120 and the next candidate as 600, then Trump should get the nomination.

 

Ole Curly is not the face the GOP needs right now. I heard is comments and just smh.

 

They still have to have a ballot. That's where things get fishy some of these delegates are just reps and not Trump supporters. It's going to be a mell of a hess. :popcorn:

 

 

Ole Curly = Cruz ?

 

If so Dems, dislike his policies more.

Edited by Hellcats
Spelling

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They still have to have a ballot. That's where things get fishy some of these delegates are just reps and not Trump supporters. It's going to be a meal of a hess. :popcorn:

 

 

Ole Curly = Cruz ?

 

If so Dems, dislike his policies more.

 

Ole Curly = a career political leech that drain the hard working middle-class of this country.

 

The dems are loaded with ole Curly's to. If ole Bernie wasn't a socialist, your ole Curly's would be coming out of the woodwork.

Ole Curly = a career political leech that drain the hard working middle-class of this country.

 

The dems are loaded with ole Curly's to. If ole Bernie wasn't a socialist, your ole Curly's would be coming out of the woodwork.

 

Haven't heard that one. We agree.

This is what people are missing. They are not afraid of the executive power, they are afraid if his name is attached to the ticket, it may cost them the house and senate.

Maybe some of these people need to lose and go home. They have not been fulfilling their campaign promises anyway. The last two nominees from the RNC haven't exactly lived up to the hype from the RNC. Washington is so insulated from the real world they cannot remotely see the situation of so many Americans. They are in denial and that will give Hillary a cakewalk to the Whitehouse.

If they are smart they will.......You cant deny what the people want. When you do you have problems. As I said in another thread, I am now on the Trump Train, not because I like him so much, but because of idiots trying to suppress whats going on. ( and a few idiots here on BGP have turned me to the Donald). On that note I know alot of people who like me dont really like him, but the voice of others have pushed us to where we are today.

 

Jess, you may be the first person on here who has allowed a few BGPers to change your stance.:lol2:

  • Author

Here is who is against Trump

 

Illegal Immigrants

most Muslims

democratic Blacks

Liberal white people

 

But yet a lot of Latinos want Trump because the illegals are taking their jobs

 

A lot of Muslims like Trump because they don't want all the new immigrant Muslims coming in that are potential RADICAL ISLAMIST and damaging their peaceful Islam religion with hate and violence

 

The liberal whites are just following a lead of the others, kind of like if one jumps off the bridge then they should too. Very close minded and don't care if America gets flushed down toilet as long as it's political correct.

 

There are a lot of blacks who like Trump because they believe he will help the black communities, it's already proven that the Dems are doing no good, just check out Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, DC, NY.

Here is who is against Trump

 

Illegal Immigrants

most Muslims

democratic Blacks

Liberal white people

 

But yet a lot of Latinos want Trump because the illegals are taking their jobs

 

A lot of Muslims like Trump because they don't want all the new immigrant Muslims coming in that are potential RADICAL ISLAMIST and damaging their peaceful Islam religion with hate and violence

 

The liberal whites are just following a lead of the others, kind of like if one jumps off the bridge then they should too. Very close minded and don't care if America gets flushed down toilet as long as it's political correct.

 

There are a lot of blacks who like Trump because they believe he will help the black communities, it's already proven that the Dems are doing no good, just check out Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, DC, NY.

 

Slow down that broad brush Picasso. I'm against him as well and none of those apply to me thank you very much.

  • Author
Slow down that broad brush Picasso. I'm against him as well and none of those apply to me thank you very much.

 

My brush stroke isn't near as wide as the liberal brush.

 

My brush stroke isn't near as wide as the liberal brush.

 

Considering you would call anyone opposed to Trump one of those aforementioned things I would daresay that it is the same as calling anyone opposed to immigration reform racist.

  • Author
Considering you would call anyone opposed to Trump one of those aforementioned things I would daresay that it is the same as calling anyone opposed to immigration reform racist.

 

Let's just say I'm tired of illegals getting it all for free while I work and have to pay for it.

If people are fine with it then they either don't care about America or they are one getting everything for free too

Ref, I think it's amazing you can label anybody that doesn't agree with Trump as dim-witted while believing in the man who has convinced a portion of our nation the reason they aren't "winning" is some illegal who's willing to come here and work for minimum wage cash cleaning his hotel rooms or washing dishes in the back of his restaurants. Jobs American white people won't do anyway.

 

Talk about gullible. Not to mention figures came out yesterday showing illegal immigration is on a 40 year low. Not Trump needed. :clap:

  • Author
Ref, I think it's amazing you can label anybody that doesn't agree with Trump as dim-witted while believing in the man who has convinced a portion of our nation the reason they aren't "winning" is some illegal who's willing to come here and work for minimum wage cash cleaning his hotel rooms or washing dishes in the back of his restaurants. Jobs American white people won't do anyway.

 

Talk about gullible. Not to mention figures came out yesterday showing illegal immigration is on a 40 year low. Not Trump needed. :clap:

 

The same can be said for anyone of the candidates

 

As far as the illegals, first they ain't takin my job, second, people aren't worried about those who are working, it's those illegals who sneak over, have a baby and claim all the government assistance like housing, food stamps, medical, phone. That's what we true Americans are sick of having to pay for. So if you still want to claim racism on illegals, wrong. It all has to do with helping yourself, not helping yourself to my money for free handouts.

Ref, I think it's amazing you can label anybody that doesn't agree with Trump as dim-witted while believing in the man who has convinced a portion of our nation the reason they aren't "winning" is some illegal who's willing to come here and work for minimum wage cash cleaning his hotel rooms or washing dishes in the back of his restaurants. Jobs American white people won't do anyway.

 

Talk about gullible. Not to mention figures came out yesterday showing illegal immigration is on a 40 year low. Not Trump needed. :clap:

 

It's ok to come an be an illegal because lazy American citizens don't want to dig a ditch.

 

There's what's wrong with America, we are to lazy to work.

 

If I lost my job tomorrow, and had to wash dishes to make ends meet, guess what I'm now a dish washer.

 

Smh...

  • Author

If the illegals here work then great. But a lot of them are freeeeeeeeee loaders.

 

Why did a ditch when you can be paid to sit home and have kids to get more money for.

I'm just going to go on a rant here, and I'm wholly unapologetic about it.

 

The inferences that people who do not support Trump (most recent) or the RNC platform in general are lazy, shiftless, naive, wanting a hand out, unable to think critically...well, the list goes on and on and I'm done with it.

 

I can only speak for myself, as one who not only does not support Trump, but belongs to neither the Republican nor Democratic party. I will not be so presumptous as to try and speak for all the others out there who don't support Trump, and/or do not belong to the Republican party or Democratic party. This is just my frustration I'm expressing.

 

I am moderately successful as a result of my own resourcefulness. But that doesn't mean that I don't understand the viewpoint or circumstances that can land people in situations where they need social aid.

 

I was born in the good old U S of A, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize the plight of people seeking refuge and understand the difference between a refugee and an immigrant. I also can recognize that while illegal immigration is an important issue, the resolution requires a compassionate approach.

 

I'm not trying to tell anyone else how to make their choice. I am not blind to the issues, nor am I a "follower". I am at the point that I now take great umbrage at the constant negative, snide comments used to describe those of us who don't fall into line with the BGP majority way of thinking.

 

This is the third or fourth draft of this post. I've had to revise it because I want it to be abundantly clear that I'm only speaking for myself. I cannot possibly express how distressed I am these days at the tone of the conversations on BGP in this forum. Please, please stop with hyperbole and pigeon holing. Let's return to the time when we actually had conversations and we allowed the thoughts of all to be considered without the constant snide, snarky and ugly attacks. Let's just try to do what we WANT our elected officials to do...discuss with the goal of understanding the other side.

 

We lament that both parties are obstructionist, but how can they be otherwise? How can we expect our elected representation to be anything different than what we present ourselves to be? It's just time, people, to stop this insanity and begin to work together. What will destroy our country isn't illegal immigration, Obamacare, 2nd Amendment rights or the economy. What will destroy our country is the inability to work together to forge a new path that encompasses solutions that work for all. Some things from both sides will have to be tabled, or modified to do that. It's called compromise. And that is what is needed to move past the quagmire we have become.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.