Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What will Mitt Romney speech say?

Featured Replies

Very good post. I am college educated (graduated Summa C.. Laude), have always had a good job, and don't owe a nickel to anyone. I have not had any type of loan for over 10 years (mortgage included). I am at least open to Trump and am becoming more so due to the way he is being treated by the media and the R establishment. To say that Trump voters are all ignorant, racist and uneducated is extremely insulting.

 

UKMustanfan is wet behind his ears. Not only is he wrong he is telling a huge lie in this. He would not last long at a Trump rally......I cant believe I missed this post.

  • Replies 190
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with that I am officially voting for Trump if he is the nominee. From this point forward count me in. Stuff like this very post above is whats wrong with America and we need to rid of that.

Im a lot of things, but ignorant,uneducated and racist isn't one of them.

 

Honestly, the Trump supporters I know outside of this board are all good solid people. They would do anything for anyone.

I think all remaining candidates are bad, but I like Trump the best outside of maybe Kasich.

Tell it man! That"ll preach and I say amen!

Edited by rookie57
Spelling

OK. Two things.

 

One, if Trump wins enough delegates he will be the nominee. If he doesn't, then no one is taking anything away from him or the people.

 

Two, as I have stated two or three times on here, this right wing media and social media hype that the establishment hates Trump is not true. The establishment hates the idea of losing in the fall and they see Trump as having no chance in the fall. The establishment dislikes Cruz even more than Trump from all I hear and read.

OK. Two things.

 

One, if Trump wins enough delegates he will be the nominee. If he doesn't, then no one is taking anything away from him or the people.

 

Two, as I have stated two or three times on here, this right wing media and social media hype that the establishment hates Trump is not true. The establishment hates the idea of losing in the fall and they see Trump as having no chance in the fall. The establishment dislikes Cruz even more than Trump from all I hear and read.

 

I dont think the establishment have been having meeting to try to stop Cruz. SMH.

 

Conservatives gather to plot against Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Was discussing the whole "Trump-appeal" this weekend with my younger brother. One of the most conservative individuals I know. As he put it, Trump gets the vast majority of his support from 3 major groups: the uneducated, the unintelligent, and the racist. I'd say he's pretty much spot on.

 

More sanctimonious bull:poop:.

OK. Two things.

 

One, if Trump wins enough delegates he will be the nominee. If he doesn't, then no one is taking anything away from him or the people.

 

Two, as I have stated two or three times on here, this right wing media and social media hype that the establishment hates Trump is not true. The establishment hates the idea of losing in the fall and they see Trump as having no chance in the fall. The establishment dislikes Cruz even more than Trump from all I hear and read.

Disagree. Their pee poor candidates the past 2 Presidential elections prove otherwise.
Disagree. Their pee poor candidates the past 2 Presidential elections prove otherwise.

 

What are your thoughts on how Trump compares to the previous two Republican presidential candidates?

What are your thoughts on how Trump compares to the previous two Republican presidential candidates?
Let me start off by saying that I am not necessarily a Trump supporter. Romney showed more passion against Trump than he did while running for President. I like that Trump as basically gave a middle finger to the establishment Republicans and the Dems. He has ruffled MANY feathers that need to be, and should be ruffled.
  • Author

And if Trump don't win everyone should refuse to ever vote for those old established politicians in a re election.

Or find a way to destroy their business's or way of being like they have so many other people for the sake of personal gain at the hands off voters who believed the lies they thought were truth.

And if Trump don't win everyone should refuse to ever vote for those old established politicians in a re election.

Or find a way to destroy their business's or way of being like they have so many other people for the sake of personal gain at the hands off voters who believed the lies they thought were truth.

 

Better formulate your plans, Ref, Trump ain't winning. If he don't get 1273 before June 8th call this convention brokered, and Big Donald will get "schlonged" :lol2:

Better formulate your plans, Ref, Trump ain't winning. If he don't get 1273 before June 8th call this convention brokered, and Big Donald will get "schlonged" :lol2:

 

Another screenshot post for JJ.

Another screenshot post for JJ.

 

Not sure why you'd waste your memory on a screenshot.

 

JJ, you honestly can't believe Trump will come out with the nomination if he don't have 1273 going into the convention.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.