FBI Ready to Indict Hillary

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I want to hear twotoplace's answer.....

I don't play the yes or no game. Let's first see if the evidence points to transgressions greater than those committed by Petraeus (and his mistress). And remember, he just got a slap on the wrist. I know that you and Guru want to trip the lever on the electric chair, but you're just going to have to wait.

As an aside, I'm simply not seeing any buzz from big-time GOP pols indicating a possible indictment -- just two-bit comments from washed-up people like Newt and DeLay.

I don't play the yes or no game. Let's first see if the evidence points to transgressions greater than those committed by Petraeus (and his mistress). And remember, he just got a slap on the wrist. I know that you and Guru want to trip the lever on the electric chair, but you're just going to have to wait.

As an aside, I'm simply not seeing any buzz from big-time GOP pols indicating a possible indictment -- just two-bit comments from washed-up people like Newt and DeLay.

This is not about anyone other than Hillary. One last time, IF the EVIDENCE warrants a indictment, should Hillary Clinton be indicted? I mean you are a law abiding citizen who wants justice to be fair correct?

If she is actually indicted, Biden will jump in the race within a week.

If she had enough of a lead in the primaries that Bernie can't claim a mandate that he should be the candidate, then you'll have a brokered convention with Smiling Joe getting the nomination...without going through a primary battle.

If she is actually indicted, Biden will jump in the race within a week.

If she had enough of a lead in the primaries that Bernie can't claim a mandate that he should be the candidate, then you'll have a brokered convention with Smiling Joe getting the nomination...without going through a primary battle.

Without a doubt this may happen. I for one would not be upset, actually pretty thrilled with this. The Repubs or Bernie cannot beat him. Be really careful what you wish for.

If she or anyone breaks the law and evidence is there, then they should be indicted.

I truly doubt they have the evidence, though.

Without a doubt this may happen. I for one would not be upset, actually pretty thrilled with this. The Repubs or Bernie cannot beat him. Be really careful what you wish for.

If she or anyone breaks the law and evidence is there, then they should be indicted.

I truly doubt they have the evidence, though.

Why can't the R's beat him? I agree Bernie can't because he has no chance of being our next president...none. I don't understand why Biden is seen as an attractive candidate. You could make a 3 hour documentary with the stupid things he has said. He is like the creepy, crazy uncle at the party who says one crazy thing after another that you put up with because he is an OK guy...hardly presidential material. The fact that Dems get excited about Joe Biden just shows how little their party has to offer.

This is not about anyone other than Hillary. One last time, IF the EVIDENCE warrants a indictment, should Hillary Clinton be indicted? I mean you are a law abiding citizen who wants justice to be fair correct?

You probably already know this but just in case, you are not going to get a straight answer out of him. He skirts around questions and changes the subject like a pro, the Clintons would even be impressed with him.

As someone who may potentially get hit with taxes, I support Sanders.

I had a conversation last week with someone about a similar topic. We were discussing where each of us live (she lives in Clark Co, IN). I was telling her that I had considered moving to New Albany when I was looking to get back to the Louisville area. She had responded that Floyd Co was so expensive to live in, meaning property taxes. I told her that taxes were not my concern, because I considered what the community provided, and considered taxes a part of what my contribution was, to have the kind of community I wanted to live in. The occasion came to remind her of what paying higher taxes could mean when it snowed last week and she couldn't get the 2 miles from her house to the Floyd County line because the roads weren't plowed or treated. :D. I know...not the same...but kind of the same.

Why can't the R's beat him? I agree Bernie can't because he has no chance of being our next president...none. I don't understand why Biden is seen as an attractive candidate. You could make a 3 hour documentary with the stupid things he has said. He is like the creepy, crazy uncle at the party who says one crazy thing after another that you put up with because he is an OK guy...hardly presidential material. The fact that Dems get excited about Joe Biden just shows how little their party has to offer.

I don't think the Repubs can win a national election with their indecisiveness on what they believe. What have they done differently in four years to address the voters they did not get last time. Nothing, I can see and with Trump and Cruz more have become alienated. Not as much with Rubio, Christy, Kasich or Bush. The dems by and large are on the same page. It may not be the page some or even many like, but they are unified and are more inclusive. Biden is the one dem who has reached across the aisle and gotten things accomplished.

I understand he has said some things I wouldn't have, but let's see he is not being investigated, either imagined or not and probably will be if he is the true candidate because that is the Repubs calling card. Excited is a pretty strong term. Not sure I have ever been excited about any candidate ever. Now I did say thrilled and that alluded to a candidate I like more than Bernie or Hillary. He is a much better option for me.

In Kentucky I could vote for you and if you are a Repub you will win, a dem not. I recognize that.

You probably already know this but just in case, you are not going to get a straight answer out of him. He skirts around questions and changes the subject like a pro, the Clintons would even be impressed with him.

I am not letting him off on this. He needs to answer. This is a simple question, that only requires a yes or no answer. This is about the law of the land that we live in. He is cornered like a rat and I am not letting up. Come out and play @Twotoplace..........

I am not letting him off on this. He needs to answer. This is a simple question, that only requires a yes or no answer. This is about the law of the land that we live in. He is cornered like a rat and I am not letting up. Come out and play @Twotoplace..........

You're a real political bulldog, JJ, but always best to get in the habit of ending posts with periods, not question marks. I don't care to engage in a Socratic dialogue with you.

You're a real political bulldog, JJ, but always best to get in the habit of ending posts with periods, not question marks. I don't care to engage in a Socratic dialogue with you.

You dont care to say you dont think she should be and make a butt our of yourself is what you meant to say.

To be such a great debater and political pundit, the cat sure has got your tongue. :lol2:

Edited by rockmom
Rule 8