FBI Ready to Indict Hillary

If some news source quoted Bill Clinton and he said Hillary is guilty, you lefties would say, "just some crazy husband who is jealous of his wife"

Do you know how bad this looks when you all defend someone who breaks the law of the United States of America? Do you all want everyone to be able to just do whatever as long as they are of a certain political party?

Like I said before if she is guilty then she needs to be prosecuted. If the FBI finds that there is evidence to indict her then indict her. If not then dont.

I will say this, your guys train of thought will come back to bite you in the butt at a later date. Bet on that.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If some news source quoted Bill Clinton and he said Hillary is guilty, you lefties would say, "just some crazy husband who is jealous of his wife"

Do you know how bad this looks when you all defend someone who breaks the law of the United States of America? Do you all want everyone to be able to just do whatever as long as they are of a certain political party?

Like I said before if she is guilty then she needs to be prosecuted. If the FBI finds that there is evidence to indict her then indict her. If not then dont.

I will say this, your guys train of thought will come back to bite you in the butt at a later date. Bet on that.

And if she is guilty of breaking law I say treat her as her contemporaries.

The bolded is a very reasonable statement. But if they don't find evidence, and don't indict her, here is what will be posted "Obama's AG refused to indict her because they want to get her elected."

Issa,another sketchy republican congressman saying he thinks Hillary is guilty.

If she said she could stand in the middle of Times Square and shoot someone and she wouldn't lose any supporters, she would be spot on and you Lefties would praise he statement.

I like how the headline says "former House Oversight chairman" rather than referring to the caustic Issa by name. Keep digging, Jesse. We'll let you know when you're close.

It doesn't matter.

Video of Hillary committing a felony could come out and you guys would attempt to discredit it and the source.

Party over everything, including justice.

It doesn't matter.

Video of Hillary committing a felony could come out and you guys would attempt to discredit it and the source.

Party over everything, including justice.

I feel...this is Darth Vader calling the kettle black. :walk:

I like how the headline says "former House Oversight chairman" rather than referring to the caustic Issa by name. Keep digging, Jesse. We'll let you know when you're close.

This is why you will never get no pass from me on anything. As a matter of fact if she were to get indicted I will probably get banned that day. :thumb:

So did everyone miss MSNBC on Friday where the two Co hosts of Morning Joe and reporter Mark Halperin all said their FBI sources and contacts in the White House think an indictment is in the near future.

It wasn't fox news. It was MSNBC one republican , one democrat and a respected reporter who leans left.

I think the real crime she should be investigated for is her misuse of position as Sec of State in obtaining money for the Clinton Foundadtion from other countries with promises of contracts and special favors for high donors.

The whole Clinton Foundation is a scam to launder money for her campaign, personal gain, and nest egg for Chelsea

This. If evidence is found I expect it will be handled in a manner similar to General Petreaus.

I think the real crime she should be investigated for is her misuse of position as Sec of State in obtaining money for the Clinton Foundadtion from other countries with promises of contracts and special favors for high donors.

The whole Clinton Foundation is a scam to launder money for her campaign, personal gain, and nest egg for Chelsea

That's a whole different issue but you are not wrong. She has a cemetery in her closet.