Who is for/against repealing the 2nd Amend. Poll

jericho

Are you for or against a repeal of the 2nd amendment?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for or against a repeal of the 2nd amendment?

• For repealing the 2nd amendment
    • Against repealing the 2nd amendment

I don't know how to put a poll up or have people listed as to what they want.

So simple question and simple answer.

Do not give opinion or reason

Just say if you are or not

Are you for in favor of taking away gun rights as protected in 2nd Amend.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or people don't truly want an extreme measure that many in the "pro-gun" crowd shout that the "anti-gun" community clamors for?

That could be true, but I know a few personally that would support repealing it today if they could...I'm sure there are more than a few on here that feel the same way. But they'll never admit it because it's not going to happen, at least not any time soon.

The poll is where I expected 17-0. There might be someone, somewhere who is ok repealing the 2nd amendment - good luck finding them. There are very, very, very few people who want that. I believe if a national poll were done, it would be less than 5% of the populace. People want gun control, not a ban on guns.

That could be true, but I know a few personally that would support repealing it today if they could...I'm sure there are more than a few on here that feel the same way. But they'll never admit it because it's not going to happen, at least not any time soon.

I personally don't know anyone that wants to repel the 2nd amendment. I also don't think that there are very many on here that would do so.

I personally don't know anyone that wants to repel the 2nd amendment. I also don't think that there are very many on here that would do so.

I know 2 guys right off of the bat that would vote to ban them, and several more that would probably jump on the train if it was supported by their party establishment.

Absolutely not. I'm not a gun guy, and I prefer not to be around them. But I respect the right that others have to bear arms.

Repealing the 2nd amendment, or any amendment, is too slippery a slope for me. That's not a precedent I want to see set.