Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3

theguru

I'm not sure what you mean...other than you think it's a "jab". But it the group you are "jabbing" has no idea what you're talking about, I guess the "jab" isn't all that effective!

Many pages of FTH fans complaining about the program is something that we haven't seen for a long time on this site.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have simply said talking down on children is wrong at so many levels. Yes the qb is having trouble, Yes the D line is having trouble, Yes the o line is having trouble but does that mean we get on a chat room and talk down on these boy's? I find this very sad for the boy's. I do however find it funny to see so many adults acting like children over a team who will be just fine. end of story

I have simply said talking down on children is wrong at so many levels. Yes the qb is having trouble, Yes the D line is having trouble, Yes the o line is having trouble but does that mean we get on a chat room and talk down on these boy's? I find this very sad for the boy's. I do however find it funny to see so many adults acting like children over a team who will be just fine. end of story

So you're saying don't do exactly as you just did in your post?

Maybe this explains why the Birds lost last Friday night. I didn't realize these players sat out.

Haas, Cain, both New's, Grant Murray, Meyer and Cornette.

I love having some more excuses. That is a significant crew of birds though... were they just banged up and sat out to rest for district run? or are any out for real injuries? Haas helps explain how porous the Oline was. but still that only makes up for like 2 TDs tops, they still would've been dominated.