Austin Crawford recruitment (Bracken County - 2017)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Austin is a good D2 level player. Size and outside shooting (3 pt)keep him from being D1. The kid brings it every night to the tune of 25 Ppg. Has a good mid range game, jumps decent, and has a good handle. Makes kids around him better too.

Not sure he is as good as Brent Bach who is at a big time D2 school averaging about 6 Ppg going into his Jr year.

Great kid. Whatever school he chooses better have a fishing hole nearby.

Great player. Great HS point guard. Had the opportunity to watch him against Scott. I agree with the statement above that he commits too many turnovers on minimal pressure. I don't think he is a D1 PG due to the fact that he lacks the athleticism as other D1 guards have shown, especially PG's... But any level after that he could strive if he worked, luckily he still has another year to shine!

First, I like Crawford and have seen him play 30 times over the last 4 years. I love his smoothness and ability to penetrate at a small school caliber schedule. Lots of points and rebounds are proof positive this young man has done the work and has his game at its peak. 28% from three and 68% from the line speaks pretty loudly to me. See him enjoying a ride at Shawnee State for family and fans or even a Lindsey Wilson. Enjoy your senior year Austin! Hope you guys get to Rupp.

SSU, Pikeville, that level of school is where I see him. A lot of people talk smack about the smaller schools. But its hard enough to make that level , some just don't understand . And some are hatter`s . Very few make any level , and the ones who do , should be proud. Good Luck.

SSU, Pikeville, that level of school is where I see him. A lot of people talk smack about the smaller schools. But its hard enough to make that level , some just don't understand . And some are hatter`s . Very few make any level , and the ones who do , should be proud. Good Luck.

This.