118 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Scott County
    • Highlands

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulaski won state yeah. But they played a bunch of second tier squads to get it.... No offense but Cooper was a team of juniors.

You do realize Pulaski Co. also was a team of juniors last year when they beat Cooper in a close game. Which as you just seen that team of juniors as you said from Cooper is a very good squad once again this year. So what do you think Pulaski Co. is like if their team of juniors which beat the same Cooper team that just beat Highlands must be like this year? You would assume they must be pretty darn good then, because they also were a team of juniors last year and are all back again.

Wow Hellbird. First off, highlands was in 5A from 2007-2010. They won every 5A title every year they were in 5A. As someone who attended most of the playoff games the last 8 years, I can say unequivocally that 4A was the much tougher class. Granted Highlands talent was at a very high level during those years.

4A was the much tougher class than 5A based off what exactly? Your opinion? I am just curious as to what makes you think it was much tougher than 5A?

As for this game I think it will be close game just like the Scott County/Pulaski Co game was and it will just come down to who makes the plays at the end of the game.

Just to be fair; I am on the outside of Highlands' program so what I say comes from knowing their tradition, etc. JOAT knows more about the program than I could ever begin to comprehend. When he talks about the program, I listen.

Well I have 2 rings too. I was not a good football player at all but i started on a state championship team. Why? because Highlands makes average guys into great football players, sometimes it takes a couple games. Also I coached Jr football for 10 years. Coached many on the team this year. So might know more than someone that doesn't know Highlands football.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
R(14)

Well I have 2 rings too. I was not a good football player at all but i started on a state championship team. Why? because Highlands makes average guys into great football players, sometimes it takes a couple games. Also I coached Jr football for 10 years. Coached many on the team this year. So might know more than someone that doesn't know Highlands football.

Quite the resume! I shall include you on the know more than I do list! Congrats on the rings! :thumb:

And didn't SC get booted from the playoffs in the second round at home? by a team that didn't even make to the finals? lackluster at best... there are like 4-5 teams in 6A that its still ok if you lose to them, Meade Co aint one.

That's what will make it even funnier when they beat you is your lack of respect for them and your disrespect for everyone else you think you can look down your nose at.

4A was the much tougher class than 5A based off what exactly? Your opinion? I am just curious as to what makes you think it was much tougher than 5A?

As for this game I think it will be close game just like the Scott County/Pulaski Co game was and it will just come down to who makes the plays at the end of the game.

Im with you on this one and have asked the question in the past with no answer. What exactly made 4A such a strong class? Nothing I could see.

When 1 team has little to no competition every year to the title, that doesn't speak volumes of a class being all that strong.