118 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Scott County
    • Highlands

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 picks against HHS alot of angry post to be typed....chop, chop, hurry up.

I guess some things never change with some people. How dare you pick against Highlands in a prediction, if you dare do so you must be trashing their team and posters.

I think JOAT just needs a hug. I don't know how he will survive this season.

What demise is that you are talking about? Ryle wins its first 2 games of the year in how many years and their mouthpiece chooses to start speaking out. Speaking of diapers, wipes, pacifiers and the like, have they ran out in Union from all your crying about carries and yards?

You can't show me one post of me bragging about Ryle winning a game.... not ONE......It's called being hungry, modest and humble. Not one!!!!! Use facts and stop letting emotions make up the story. You can't twist black and white like you do everything else. No Ft Thomas spin on that buddy.

Scott Co is really clicking on offense. Interested to see how our defense handles the challenge. One thing that will need to happen for us to compete is to reduce penalties on offense. Can't shoot ourselves in the foot if we hope to keep up.

You being butt sore because I said Pulaski is a pretty good team shows just how insecure you truly are.

I used facts, something you have none of for your judgement of a team. Here I will help you out here.

Pulaski Co. is returning basically their entire starting lineup from a team that won 5A last year. Pulaski beat Cooper soundly, Cooper the same team that also returned the majority of their starters from last year that throttled Highlands in the season opener. So you ask me why I think Pulaski is good this year? Common sense my friend. You should try some one of these days.

Cooper>Highlands

Pulaski > Cooper

that makes Pulaski>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Highlands.

That was last year rip van winkle

let me learn you something about Highlands.... they finish... has cooper ever finished a season lifting a trophy? Yeah the Birds don't return much and they stumbled against a good Cooper team week 1. Come week 15 we will see what team is hoisting a trophy. Keep on thinking HHS is "bad" HHS is playing chess and most of KY is playing checkers.. there is a little growing pains with all new starters but we'll get there. At the end of the season is when we can really say this team

Edited by Birdman98

You being butt sore because I said Pulaski is a pretty good team shows just how insecure you truly are.

I used facts, something you have none of for your judgement of a team. Here I will help you out here.

Pulaski Co. is returning basically their entire starting lineup from a team that won 5A last year. Pulaski beat Cooper soundly, Cooper the same team that also returned the majority of their starters from last year that throttled Highlands in the season opener. So you ask me why I think Pulaski is good this year? Common sense my friend. You should try some one of these days.

Cooper>Highlands

Pulaski > Cooper

that makes Pulaski>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Highlands.

I think Pulaski is better than Highlands this year but not as much as indicated here (though you may be exaggerating for effect). Cooper in my opinion has definitely improved over last year, but I'm not certain yet how much Pulaski has improved even with what they return. They may or may not be better than Cooper right now.

Chuckle, back on the original topic I do pick SC to win this game though a Highlands victory would not be a complete surprise.

I think Pulaski is better than Highlands this year but not as much as indicated here (though you may be exaggerating for effect). Cooper in my opinion has definitely improved over last year, but I'm not certain yet how much Pulaski has improved even with what they return. They may or may not be better than Cooper right now.

Chuckle, back on the original topic I do pick SC to win this game though a Highlands victory would not be a complete surprise.

All great points.

I also picked Scott County to win but I'm not to the point of being surprised by any Highlands victory regardless of the opponent.

I'll do it this way...

Highlands kicks it into gear, gels, and plays like its fun:

HHS 28

SC 24

*They also need to think with their brain and not with their stain... no dumb penalties.

If Highlands keeps stumbling, missing tackles, and playing w/o confidence:

SC 42

HHS 17

There is a spectrum between these two obviously but I think those are the boundaries.

That was last year rip van winkle

let me learn you something about Highlands.... they finish... has cooper ever finished a season lifting a trophy? Yeah the Birds don't return much and they stumbled against a good Cooper team week 1. Come week 15 we will see what team is hoisting a trophy. Keep on thinking HHS is "bad" HHS is playing chess and most of KY is playing checkers.. there is a little growing pains with all new starters but we'll get there. At the end of the season is when we can really say this team

I didn't say HHS was bad did I? I said Cooper and Pulaski were better. Cooper already proved that, Pulaski we won't know for fact unless

tbe two meet up that's all. No need to get your feathers all ruffled.

You are correct, that was last year. Both teams returned about all

their starters which would mean what? They are probably EVEN BETTER NOW. Duh! You're a big man talking about lifting trophies woo-hoo! glad to see that arrogance hasn't let up any with you. How many of those trophies were 5A or 6A?

Dont worry, I don't have to wait until the end of the season to know Cooper>Highlands. That was already proven young birdie.

Edited by Hellbird

You see, yet another birds fan getting butt hurt over nothing. I didn't say HHS was bad did I? I said Cooper and Pulaski were better. That's all. No need to get your feathers all ruffled.

You are correct, that was last year. Both teams returned about all

their starters which would mean what? They are probably EVEN BETTER NOW. Duh! You're a big man talking about lifting trophies woo-hoo! glad to see that arrogance hasn't let up any with you. Guess what Einstein, HHS right now isn't as good as Pulaski and we already know where they rank with Cooper.

So get off your high arrogant horse

and face the facts.

Dont worry, I don't have to wait until the end of the season to know Cooper>Highlands. That was already proven young birdie.

Coopers biggest accomplishment is beating a down HHS team. Blam hows that feel. We'll see how Cooper FINISHES and how HHS FINISHES. Im building Cooper a trophy for their win against Highlands right now. That is the difference between their trophy cases.... finishing

I want you to give me a list of half way decent teams that Pulaski has beatn

Edited by Birdman98

Coopers biggest accomplishment is beating a down HHS team. Blam hows that feel. We'll see how Cooper FINISHES and how HHS FINISHES. Im building Cooper a trophy for their win against Highlands right now.

I want you to give me a list of half way decent teams that Pulaski has beatn

Your arrogance is quite ugly. I feel sorry for you.

next win Highlands has over Cooper will be their first. Don't forget thaT.

Stay classy

Edited by Hellbird