NFL Upholds Brady Suspension

Looks to me like the "evidence" that Brady did everything he could to stonewall the investigation is pretty solid. It's not always the initial action, but the cover-up that so often is the bigger offense (pun intended).

That might hold up in the kangaroo court of Roger Goodell, but they have NOTHING that will hold up in Federal Court.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might hold up in the court of Roger Godell, but they have NOTHING that will hold up in Federal Court.

It depends. If this were at a court level, then maybe so. But judges don't typically like getting in the midst of collectively bargained disputes.

Are you kidding? The scientific "evidence" presented in the Wells report is so lame, even a jury of BGPers would not buy it! Its been TOTALLY discredited by the scientific community.

True but Brady's action after the fact (covering up evidence, not cooperating, etc.) screams guilty.

Admit what? That the NFL has not cared about enforcing the inflation level of footballs for 50 years!!!!!

"I have no clue about inflation levels, PSI, or how any of that stuff works. Have I ever conveyed that I like footballs with as small amount of air as possible? Sure. But never did I think I was violating any rule by doing so."

Not saying he didn't say that, but I think that would be an "admission" of guilt of sorts without coming off as some kind of evil mastermind.

If in his heart of hearts he doesn't believe he did anything wrong, fight until the death.

Goodell's comments

werent kind to Brady. Basically said he knew of the deflated footballs in the AFCCG and that he destroyed his cell phone a couple months afterward so nothing could be taken off the phone

Let him sue if he wants. The problem he has is he was given ample opportunities to clear his name and basically refused to cooperate.

Again, anyone who thinks he wasn't involved is simply naive.

I have believed (and still partially do) that this could very easily have been done without Brady directly contributing to it. But him destroying the cell phone looks very bad. I'm not buying that he always destroys his phones. That would have come out before now if that were the case, IMO.

That might hold up in the kangaroo court of Roger Goodell, but they have NOTHING that will hold up in Federal Court.

What exactly does Brady have that will prove his case in Feseral court? Seriously. He has refused to cooperate and has his phone and SIM card destroyed the day he was to be interviewed. He's a

cheater and what is being missed is the fact that he cheated. Who cares

about the footballs, its

the fact he cheated period.

Did they look at the cell phones of the people that he sent texts to? If so, why do they need his phone?
If the thought is he only discussed this case, deflation, etc. with the ball boys, then I guess that would be a strong point. I guess the same question would apply then, why destroy it?