Black professor goes on racist rant

jericho

I cannot believe ANY university (or company or person even) would want to be associated with this racist, mean-spirited woman. How can any human being, let alone a woman, say the things she said to a rape victim. How can BU keep her??

I'm surprised myself. This is an easy one to cut ties with.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooner or later Boston University needs to let her go. Not a good look.

But she has "free speech"...

It's sad when a freaking university doesn't understand that free speech doesn't protect you from your employer firing you for saying something stupid.

Sooner or later Boston University needs to let her go. Not a good look.

I wouldnt think so either, but they had to surely know this was on her record. BU is a pretty good school, hard to think they have someone like this.

She can claim she learned her lesson, but so could the guy who robbed the bank.

Here is an interesting story about today's generation of entitlement and need.

My my son was supposed to work his college commencement today. Michelle Obama is giving the commencement speech. Her last commencement speech she have at a college a couple weeks ago was all about how much racism there is in this country. So when the students of Oberlin heard she was speaking at their graduation the black students graduates decided they would not walk at graduation because they were going to protest that only 20% of the graduating class is black.

My son ended up not having to stay and work commencement this week because they had enough students working it. He was glad and says all they want to do up there is protest everything. Some on here may remember that this is the same college that some of their students wrote a letter to

the president saying they should be excused from mid terms and given a passing grade because they were too busy protesting Ferguson to study for their exams.

^ nice try... some students will do anything to excuse why they didn't put in the work.

Oberlin is the site of some of the most interesting abolitionist views and activity in our (United State's) history. They were leaders in civil disobedience in the abolitionist cause. When some slave catchers came after a fugitive slave named John Price on the underground railroad the law said no one could interfere. The Oberlinites stormed the place where the fugitive was held and rescued him and ferried him on his way to Canada and freedom. Some of those Oberlin men were then arrested to be tried for violating the fugitive slave laws. So some people from Oberlin arrested the slave catchers and held them for kidnapping the fugitive slave. Thus the main witnesses for the trial against those who freed the fugitive slave could not show up in court. There was a stalemate and so all charges were dropped and all parties were released. The slave catchers went back home empty handed. This was all from Republicans and very conservative Christians who operated Oberlin College at the time, guys like Charles Finney and Asa Mahan. BTW, Oberlin was among the first colleges to admit African-Americans and was the first to admit women as coeds.

What difference does it make if a black person says something racist? Nobody listens to black people anyways. In fact, the ONLY time anyone listens to black people is when they do say something outrageous and racist. :lol2: :lol2:

Unless he or she is running for President. Then lots of people of all races pay enough attention to elect him... twice.

Exactly. Every black person with a voice is discredited in some shape, form or fashion. Not to take up for Sharpton or Jackson but there isn't a single black person in this country that has a voice that is universally accepted. That is why I say no one is listening to what black people say unless they say something outrageous and controversial.

There may not be any whites that are universally accepted but there plenty that have a larger audience than any black voice that is present in today's society. There isn't a black Sean Hannity, a black Bill O'Reilly, a black Bill Maher, a black Rush Limbaugh, a black Jon Stewart, a black Stephen Colbert....I can go on and on. All of these men affect change and sway opinions on a daily basis. Black people don't have those voices and the ones that are the black voices....Al, Jesse, Stephen A. Smith, Ben Carson...who else is these?

See my point? Hell, even President Obama is an idiot. :lol2:

I love the writings of Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. Both are economists, write newspaper columns, as well as books, and make a whole lot of sense on a wide range of topics and contemporary issues.

You said every black person with a voice is discredited in some way shape or form and I said your side does it as well. It's more about ideology then race but the left wants to make everything about race because if it's not they lose one of their talking points. Heck even though I absolutely loathe the man I can say something good about Obama if I try hard enough, it'll take a while but I'll think of something, eventually.

I have loved President Obama's family. Family is important to the Obama's and they have projected a strong and loving family well. I hate it when something derogatory is said about his children or his wife (when it is not related to something Mrs. Obama has said on public policy). Leave the family alone. Kids especially are sacrosanct.

Michelle Obama is fair game from the moment she said she was just now proud of America.

Why should her kids be off limits, Bill Mahr, who donated a boat load of money To Obama sure didn't lay off Sara Palins kids.

Michelle Obama is fair game from the moment she said she was just now proud of America.

Why should her kids be off limits, Bill Mahr, who donated a boat load of money To Obama sure didn't lay off Sara Palins kids.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Children are off limits until they are adults in position of power.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Children are off limits until they are adults in position of power.

It's not that I dot agree but it seems ok for liberals to make fun of others and use race card but if Rwpublicans do then all hell breaks loose

It's not that I dot agree but it seems ok for liberals to make fun of others and use race card but if Rwpublicans do then all hell breaks loose

Yes some do and if they do they should be called on it. But it doesn't give free reign for people to then do it to Democrat politicians. I don't care what your political agenda or stance is kids should be left alone.

Chelsea Clinton got flack while Bill was president and she shouldn't of recieved it. But now with Hillary running she is fair game with her position in the Clinton Foundation and she is an adult.

Is Mahar your benchmark for classy behavior?

Is Mahar your benchmark for classy behavior?

I guess, I sure never saw our great POTUS stand up for her.

Not to even mention David Letterman making fun of her kid and so many on here commenting on how good Of a comedian he was and good job at last show.

But many say he was just a comedian, well so was the cowboy clown who dressed up like Obama and he was banned from other rodeos

My of my what a double standard liberals have. They can dish it out but can't take it.