Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black professor goes on racist rant

Featured Replies

You said every black person with a voice is discredited in some way shape or form and I said your side does it as well. It's more about ideology then race but the left wants to make everything about race because if it's not they lose one of their talking points. Heck even though I absolutely loathe the man I can say something good about Obama if I try hard enough, it'll take a while but I'll think of something, eventually.

 

I don't know what you mean when you say "your side". Are you talking about blacks? Yes, blacks do it too. That's part of my point. Are you talking democrats? Yes, they do it too. Democrats do more to hurt any credible black voice that may be out there because they keep putting the wrong ones up there to "represent black people" and for all I know they may do it on purpose. Which makes my whole point come together. Suppose I had an opportunity to address the nation. I'm no Sharpton fan and I don't pay attention to anything the man says but that is mainly because of his past and because of the tactics he uses when in the public light. If I say one thing that he has said then I will be discredited and called a Sharpton clone by Sharpton haters. Those are the people I'd be trying to reach. Just because I don't like Sharpton and don't agree with everything he says and does doesn't mean that he doesn't make a good point sometimes. Yet, if and when that point is made by someone other than Sharpton it falls on deaf ears.

 

If a black person is a member of the New Black Panther Party well, he's a racist who wants to kill cops so his words ring hollow.

 

If if a rapper makes a social statement....well, he's a rapper. What does he know?

 

If an athlete makes a statement.....shut up and play ball.

 

 

That is the struggle of the black voice in America.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what you mean when you say "your side". Are you talking about blacks? Yes, blacks do it too. That's part of my point. Are you talking democrats? Yes, they do it too. Democrats do more to hurt any credible black voice that may be out there because they keep putting the wrong ones up there to "represent black people" and for all I know they may do it on purpose. Which makes my whole point come together. Suppose I had an opportunity to address the nation. I'm no Sharpton fan and I don't pay attention to anything the man says but that is mainly because of his past and because of the tactics he uses when in the public light. If I say one thing that he has said then I will be discredited and called a Sharpton clone by Sharpton haters. Those are the people I'd be trying to reach. Just because I don't like Sharpton and don't agree with everything he says and does doesn't mean that he doesn't make a good point sometimes. Yet, if and when that point is made by someone other than Sharpton it falls on deaf ears.

 

If a black person is a member of the New Black Panther Party well, he's a racist who wants to kill cops so his words ring hollow.

 

If if a rapper makes a social statement....well, he's a rapper. What does he know?

 

If an athlete makes a statement.....shut up and play ball.

 

 

That is the struggle of the black voice in America.

 

I think he meant liberal by "your side".

I would vote for another black president in a second. My issues with Obama's policys has nothing to do with him being black.

 

I had real high hopes for Colin Powell but that didnt work out.

 

Outside of some really good sports commentators the black community lacks a good up and coming voice that could reach all races in America.

 

Ben Carson isn't that guy.

I think he meant liberal by "your side".

 

I was thinking the same but wasn't sure. I hate mixing politics and race. Both sides have too many major and glaring flaws for either side to point the finger at the other.

I don't think race is as bad a problem as some let on, I think the liberals make it seem worse and more racist as to push their agendas.

For example:

The liberals really pushed the Michael Brown case as to make it seem like a white cop just shot a black kid on his knees begging for mercy. Turned out way different.

 

The liberal media was so wanting George Zimmerman to be a white person that they even called him white. And the little innocent photos of Trayvon Martin they kept showin wasn't the same Trayvon Martin who was kicked out of school for drugs or flipping the camera off on Facebook photos.

 

The media helped the thugs to go loot, steal, an destroy business. An still they want more.

 

You got a frat group that says the n word and get kicked out of college, but have a black woman professor go on an anti white rant and she is praised as free speech. At least the frat boys kept it on a bus and not all over social media.

 

But … it did go all over social media.

  • Author
But … it did go all over social media.

 

Yeah but the difference is they didn't intend or mean for it to get on the media. The Racist proff DID.

Yeah but the difference is they didn't intend or mean for it to get on the media. The Racist proff DID.

 

I respect somebody a lot more if they're open about it rather than someone who hides it, or only discusses it when they're among certain groups.

  • Author

I have no respect for an open racist and I say they are a lot less racist than her.

I have no respect for an open racist and I say they are a lot less racist than her.

 

Don't mistake what I mean when I'm using the term "respect" in the above instance. I don't respect their opinion, which I think is wrongheaded. I respect them from the standpoint of being honest and not hiding in the shadows doing nefarious things.

Boy I hope that was someone posing as her.

She is just daring to be fired.

 

She sure is. She's lucky Twitter didn't get her fired. This one may do it. She'll explode on social media again one day.

I cannot believe ANY university (or company or person even) would want to be associated with this racist, mean-spirited woman. How can any human being, let alone a woman, say the things she said to a rape victim. How can BU keep her??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.