May 10, 201511 yr Author What difference does it make if a black person says something racist? Nobody listens to black people anyways. In fact, the ONLY time anyone listens to black people is when they do say something outrageous and racist. :lol2: :lol2: Name me a black person other than Jackson, Sharpton who gets air time to say anything good.
May 10, 201511 yr Name me a black person other than Jackson, Sharpton who gets air time to say anything good. Exactly. Every black person with a voice is discredited in some shape, form or fashion. Not to take up for Sharpton or Jackson but there isn't a single black person in this country that has a voice that is universally accepted. That is why I say no one is listening to what black people say unless they say something outrageous and controversial.
May 10, 201511 yr Author Exactly. Every black person with a voice is discredited in some shape, form or fashion. Not to take up for Sharpton or Jackson but there isn't a single black person in this country that has a voice that is universally accepted. That is why I say no one is listening to what black people say unless they say something outrageous and controversial. I understand There aren't any white people universally accepted either Our country is screwed up
May 10, 201511 yr Exactly. Every black person with a voice is discredited in some shape, form or fashion. Not to take up for Sharpton or Jackson but there isn't a single black person in this country that has a voice that is universally accepted. That is why I say no one is listening to what black people say unless they say something outrageous and controversial.I think most people like "Kid President" I love him!
May 10, 201511 yr I understand There aren't any white people universally accepted either Our country is screwed up There may not be any whites that are universally accepted but there plenty that have a larger audience than any black voice that is present in today's society. There isn't a black Sean Hannity, a black Bill O'Reilly, a black Bill Maher, a black Rush Limbaugh, a black Jon Stewart, a black Stephen Colbert....I can go on and on. All of these men affect change and sway opinions on a daily basis. Black people don't have those voices and the ones that are the black voices....Al, Jesse, Stephen A. Smith, Ben Carson...who else is these? See my point? Hell, even President Obama is an idiot. :lol2:
May 10, 201511 yr I think most people like "Kid President" I love him! Yeah, wait until he gets older and more seasoned. :lol2:
May 10, 201511 yr I understand There aren't any white people universally accepted either Our country is screwed up I got Peyton Manning on line one, and he'd like to argue that statement. Other than a handful of miniscule weirdo flies like me buzzing around, Peyton is pretty much universally beloved. Could make a case for Justin Timberlake on that front as well. People like me who loathed his boy-band days now have big respect for what he's become. Same goes for his doppleganger on this board.
May 10, 201511 yr I got Peyton Manning on line one, and he'd like to argue that statement. Other than a handful of miniscule weirdo flies like me buzzing around, Peyton is pretty much universally beloved. Could make a case for Justin Timberlake on that front as well. People like me who loathed his boy-band days now have big respect for what he's become. Same goes for his doppleganger on this board. Justin is the GOAT!!!! He's a bad bad man!!!!!!
May 10, 201511 yr Shoot, when do frat boys take ANYTHING serious? At least back in the day they didn't. My friends and I did. We were normal young adults playing football. The kid in the video was a degenerate and deserved everything that he got and gets. This professor is a hate monger and I hope that she gets fired.
May 10, 201511 yr My friends and I did. We were normal young adults playing football. The kid in the video was a degenerate and deserved everything that he got and gets. This professor is a hate monger and I hope that she gets fired. They've already said that they won't fire her but we all know enough public pressure can get people fired.
May 10, 201511 yr Author I got Peyton Manning on line one, and he'd like to argue that statement. Other than a handful of miniscule weirdo flies like me buzzing around, Peyton is pretty much universally beloved. Could make a case for Justin Timberlake on that front as well. People like me who loathed his boy-band days now have big respect for what he's become. Same goes for his doppleganger on this board. I've met Peyton Manning, total jerk. He isn't loved by as many as some think. Timberlake, gag me
May 10, 201511 yr Exactly. Every black person with a voice is discredited in some shape, form or fashion. Not to take up for Sharpton or Jackson but there isn't a single black person in this country that has a voice that is universally accepted. That is why I say no one is listening to what black people say unless they say something outrageous and controversial. Your side does the same thing. Say something good about Clarence Thomas.
May 10, 201511 yr Your side does the same thing. Say something good about Clarence Thomas. Phhhtttt....that's easy. He's an accomplished Supreme Court judge who has served the United States nobly. He's overcome adversity that many others would have succumbed to and he has managed to have a brilliant political career despite many wanting to see him fail. He's held onto his beliefs throughout his term as a Supreme Court judge and is a shining role model and example for black men in the United States. Is that good enough or do you need more?
May 10, 201511 yr Phhhtttt....that's easy. He's an accomplished Supreme Court judge who has served the United States nobly. He's overcome adversity that many others would have succumbed to and he has managed to have a brilliant political career despite many wanting to see him fail. He's held onto his beliefs throughout his term as a Supreme Court judge and is a shining role model and example for black men in the United States. Is that good enough or do you need more? You said every black person with a voice is discredited in some way shape or form and I said your side does it as well. It's more about ideology then race but the left wants to make everything about race because if it's not they lose one of their talking points. Heck even though I absolutely loathe the man I can say something good about Obama if I try hard enough, it'll take a while but I'll think of something, eventually.
May 10, 201511 yr Author I don't think race is as bad a problem as some let on, I think the liberals make it seem worse and more racist as to push their agendas. For example: The liberals really pushed the Michael Brown case as to make it seem like a white cop just shot a black kid on his knees begging for mercy. Turned out way different. The liberal media was so wanting George Zimmerman to be a white person that they even called him white. And the little innocent photos of Trayvon Martin they kept showin wasn't the same Trayvon Martin who was kicked out of school for drugs or flipping the camera off on Facebook photos. The media helped the thugs to go loot, steal, an destroy business. An still they want more. You got a frat group that says the n word and get kicked out of college, but have a black woman professor go on an anti white rant and she is praised as free speech. At least the frat boys kept it on a bus and not all over social media.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.