Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black professor goes on racist rant

Featured Replies

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't finish college, am I still part of the problem?

Yea. I went to college and I'm white...so I'm part of some problem?

  • Author
Yea. I went to college and I'm white...so I'm part of some problem?

 

You for sure are, plus how did you even go to college as a Giants fan, I thought all Giants fans were dumb.

You for sure are, plus how did you even go to college as a Giants fan, I thought all Giants fans were dumb.

Those are redskin fans. Come on ref.

^doin my best to fill a racism thread with some racism.

It is really scary the garbage that is allowed to be taught in colleges now. I feel bad for college students who have to listen to this junk and not be able to say anything for fear of being retaliated against. Can you imagine listening to this nut case every day for a semester or year? Ugh...

 

Also, so you go to Boston University and spend $200,000 plus and get a degree in African American studies. What job does that prepare you for...other than someday teaching African American studies???

  • Author
It is really scary the garbage that is allowed to be taught in colleges now. I feel bad for college students who have to listen to this junk and not be able to say anything for fear of being retaliated against. Can you imagine listening to this nut case every day for a semester or year? Ugh...

 

Also, so you go to Boston University and spend $200,000 plus and get a degree in African American studies. What job does that prepare you for...other than someday teaching African American studies???

 

I'm guessing she is preparing you to be a racist, since that is what she will be teaching.

 

The stuff she says is why we have problems with race relations.

  • Author
^doin my best to fill a racism thread with some racism.

 

She is a slave to her own hatred.

Many on here know how I feel about life long academians. It gets no worse than philosophy professors and don't think that African American studies is much more than a philosophical interpretation of the past. Step off of campus and enter the world and see how fast that utopian dome cracks.

Why should she be allowed to say racist and bigotry comments and keep her job as te school said free speech but the people who said N word was kicked out of college. Double standard??

Boston University prof flunks 'white masculinity' in controversial tweets | Fox News

 

I assume you are referring to the frat boys, correct?

 

Here's the difference.

 

Frat boys were joking about hanging blacks from a tree.

 

This lady, misguided as she may be, did not call for white folk to be hung/killed/maimed.

 

The real debate is does a professor deserve to lose his/her job over comments against one particular group.

  • Author
I assume you are referring to the frat boys, correct?

 

Here's the difference.

 

Frat boys were joking about hanging blacks from a tree.

 

This lady, misguided as she may be, did not call for white folk to be hung/killed/maimed.

 

The real debate is does a professor deserve to lose his/her job over comments against one particular group.

 

I totally understand but look at it this way.

The frat boys were joking about it.

 

She ain't joking, she means it.

 

Fire her or not. I can't understand why she would even be hired.

But if she is spouting off racist stuff she should not be getting paid for it.

I totally understand but look at it this way.

The frat boys were joking about it.

 

She ain't joking, she means it.

 

Fire her or not. I can't understand why she would even be hired.

But if she is spouting off racist stuff she should not be getting paid for it.

 

I can't speak to the why they hired her or why she keeps her job.

 

You can't joke about hanging black people.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.