Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Black professor goes on racist rant

Featured Replies

Don't forget Smoked Pork also. How about "Hands Up" with the line "For Mike Brown and Sean Bell, a cop got to get killed" Uncle Murda getting put in jail for that or losing his "Deal"

 

It didn't seem to impact Ice-T too much, he's put out 8 albums since then not counting a bunch of collaborations and been in about 40 movies and documentaries since then...he did get some push back but also had a great deal of acceptance.

 

I'm not saying it's prevalent but let's not act like there isn't a double standard here either. I'm not in anyway defending what those little elitist frat punks were saying...just pointing out no one is getting arrested for what they say in a song where if you say the same thing in another forum you will get arrested.

 

I rest my case. I have no clue who Uncle Murda is. Looked him up and he is a crap rapper and it looks like he has never had a good album. Meaning he is worthless, powerless and has a small audience. He obviously isn't making any money making songs about killing cops. A song I still haven't heard.

 

Ice-T's albums since Cop Killer have gone aluminum. He's proven to be a much better actor than rapper. Nobody is checking for his music anymore. Hell, him releasing 8 albums since Cop Killer is news to me. No one who likes rap is buying Ice T's albums. Are they eve rap albums? Cop Killer was heavy metal........

 

I'll add that Ice-T didn't get acceptance because of Cop Killer. To ignore the push back and fallout from that song is short-sighted and agenda serving. He had the FBI on his back over that song. That's not just "some push back".

 

Who has been arrested for saying something in a forum or on social media?

 

Double standards are prevalent everywhere and always will be. No one paying attention to society today should be surprised or shocked at all by that.

  • Replies 90
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If i went on my Twitter account and copied her tweets word for word substituting the word black for white I would be fired, no doubt in my mind. Another example of the free speech double standard in this country.

 

Her being a woman adds to the double standard as well. Take out the black and white and picture a man saying this about women and it is an issue as well. We are a society of double standards and always will be. This double standard shouldn't be a surprise or shock to anyone.

And as long as the double standard exists there will NEVER be equality in this country.

 

Of course if it wasn't for race baiting then this person would not have a job.

  • Author

It's getting to the point that it's ok to say anything racist as long as your black.

It's also getting to the point that it's ok for Muslims/Islamist to be protected and Christians discriminated against.

It wasn't all good when Ice-T made Cop Killer. He went through a ton over that song, I think his label dropped him and he really hasn't made any music since then. Straight acting now. No one else has made rap songs about killing cops.
Ice T/BodyCount has made plenty of music since then.
I rest my case. I have no clue who Uncle Murda is. Looked him up and he is a crap rapper and it looks like he has never had a good album. Meaning he is worthless, powerless and has a small audience. He obviously isn't making any money making songs about killing cops. A song I still haven't heard.

 

Ice-T's albums since Cop Killer have gone aluminum. He's proven to be a much better actor than rapper. Nobody is checking for his music anymore. Hell, him releasing 8 albums since Cop Killer is news to me. No one who likes rap is buying Ice T's albums. Are they eve rap albums? Cop Killer was heavy metal........

 

I'll add that Ice-T didn't get acceptance because of Cop Killer. To ignore the push back and fallout from that song is short-sighted and agenda serving. He had the FBI on his back over that song. That's not just "some push back".

 

Who has been arrested for saying something in a forum or on social media?

 

Double standards are prevalent everywhere and always will be. No one paying attention to society today should be surprised or shocked at all by that.

 

I never said it was popular artist, you seemed to be saying that it wasn't happening at all that no one was rapping or singing about killing cops. If these guys are doing it you know they aint the only ones.

 

I know he got push back, all I'm saying is it didn't seem to hurt him professionally in any way. I can't help it if his music sucked afterwards...this wasn't a Dixie Chicks deal where HIS fans turned on him for what he had said. If it didn't sell it's because it sucked, not because of what he said. Virgin snapped him up as soon as he left his prior record company and he put out a follow up CD pretty quickly.

 

As far as getting in trouble for what is said on Social Media a woman was just arrested last week for calling on people to kill cops on her Facebook account.

 

FWIW I think you completely missed my point in my response to Deuce.

 

It All Good though!

Ice T/BodyCount has made plenty of music since then.

 

And they've all been totally irrelevant. I've not bought any of Ice-T's music since I was in high school.

And they've all been totally irrelevant. I've not bought any of Ice-T's music since I was in high school.

Agreed. I was just pointing out IceT/BodyCount actually have some cool stuff since those days........at least still cool to us in the "underground".

Agreed. I was just pointing out IceT/BodyCount actually have some cool stuff since those days........at least still cool to us in the "underground".

 

I resent the implication that I am somehow "mainstream," sir.

Every MLK week I commit myself to not spending a dime in white-owned businesses. and every year i find it nearly impossible.”

 

This in 2015 is just dumb. Money has only one color GREEN. I don't care who owns a business. I'm spending my money with who ever has the best price or service.

This stuff upsets me. My significant other is asian. Her family came to this county for a better life. Dads a doc moms a nurse. I have never once heard them complain about being discriminated at all. They worked hard and are living the American dream. Maybe it's just their way of thinking. Idk...

And as long as the double standard exists there will NEVER be equality in this country.

 

Of course if it wasn't for race baiting then this person would not have a job.

 

What makes you think there will ever be equality in this country? That ship sailed a long long time ago.

Ice T/BodyCount has made plenty of music since then.

 

Heavy metal or rap? Ice-T's music has been crap and non-influential since 1990.

It's getting to the point that it's ok to say anything racist as long as your black.

 

What difference does it make if a black person says something racist? Nobody listens to black people anyways. In fact, the ONLY time anyone listens to black people is when they do say something outrageous and racist. :lol2: :lol2:

I never said it was popular artist, you seemed to be saying that it wasn't happening at all that no one was rapping or singing about killing cops. If these guys are doing it you know they aint the only ones.

 

I know he got push back, all I'm saying is it didn't seem to hurt him professionally in any way. I can't help it if his music sucked afterwards...this wasn't a Dixie Chicks deal where HIS fans turned on him for what he had said. If it didn't sell it's because it sucked, not because of what he said. Virgin snapped him up as soon as he left his prior record company and he put out a follow up CD pretty quickly.

 

As far as getting in trouble for what is said on Social Media a woman was just arrested last week for calling on people to kill cops on her Facebook account.

 

FWIW I think you completely missed my point in my response to Deuce.

 

It All Good though!

 

I may have. To me, Jay-Z screaming kill all cops is a whole lot worse than Uncle Murda saying the same thing. Nobody is listening to Uncle Murda. My point about Ice-T is that his music hasn't been relevant since 1990 which is around the time Cop Killer came out. Which was heavy metal. I thought your initial point was that a rapper could make a song about killing the cops and I disagreed because I have heard a ton of rap and never recalled anyone telling folks to kill cops. I felt it was unfair to label that to rap music just because some sorry dude named Uncle Murda and a washed up musical Ice-T tried to do so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.