How many Highlands players reside within school district boundaries?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it a class by class basis?

Not sure. I called first week in January and they had already filled slots for next year. I was looking for my freshman daughter. They told me Dec 31 was deadline to apply. There were limited spots but there were some available. Legacy does help but only if you apply early. Looks like it's NDA for her. Lol!

Cool.

As the others have said it's a small number. HHS got this reputation earlier in the 2000s with 2004 being the year that cemented the reputation in people's minds.

My Dear Sir,

Athletes coming to Highlands, Beechwood, Cov Cath, Dixie, Simon Kenton, Scott, Pendleton County, Mason County, Bellevue, Ludlow, etc....... Has been going on well before 2004. Not sure how old you are, but ask some of the "old timers" how many players on their team were from outside the district? Nothing wrong, just wanted to play for a WINNER. A great example was from Tommy B a few years back stating that Highlands Basketball in the late 80's only had a handful of kids with a 41075 zip code. If I recall, they won a couple of back-to-back regional championships under "Coach Ken"!

I got a pretty good laugh out of this. I hope Clyde understands all this now. ;)

I saw cars with plates from Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Florida parked in Leatherneck's driveway over the weekend! I'm pretty sure it wasn't a family gathering.

Probably just trying to avoid all the high taxes in KY.

Thanks. Any other taboo posts I can bring up? Catholic grade school recruiting? Kids claiming "hostile environment" and transferring? Referees officiating games that relatives are coaching in?

I think someone didn't pick you on their team when you were a little a little boy...WOW!!! Who ya mad at...?

Gee, I asked a similar question last year about Highlands softball team and received numerous personal messages complaining about my question. I'm glad to see that we are more politically correct and accepting in 2015 on the football page..... And, oh btw, no one ever answered my question....

Gee, I asked a similar question last year about Highlands softball team and received numerous personal messages complaining about my question. I'm glad to see that we are more politically correct and accepting in 2015 on the football page..... And, oh btw, no one ever answered my question....

What do you want to know?