How many Highlands players reside within school district boundaries?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask because I do not know. Not doing a survey.

OK but why are you interested? Do you think it's a high number? Higher than Beechwood? Higher than NCC? Higher than Covington Catholic?

If you start a thread, which we all are glad you do, add some reasoning behind it. We're curious as to the "why?"

OK but why are you interested? Do you think it's a high number? Higher than Beechwood? Higher than NCC? Higher than Covington Catholic?

If you start a thread, which we all are glad you do, add some reasoning behind it. We're curious as to the "why?"

My guess is it's very low, like 2 or 3 like someone posted earlier. I know it's at least 1 because he lives in my neighborhood and I'm nowhere close to Ft. Thomas. Was wondering if there were any more like him.

My guess is it's very low, like 2 or 3 like someone posted earlier. I know it's at least 1 because he lives in my neighborhood and I'm nowhere close to Ft. Thomas. Was wondering if there were any more like him.

Cool.

As the others have said it's a small number. HHS got this reputation earlier in the 2000s with 2004 being the year that cemented the reputation in people's minds.

Anybody have a picture from the FTJFL 8th grade "Showcase" game from when these current crop of seniors played? Quite a few starters this year came from that group. Would be cool if someone could post.

That's a cue for TBirds. I have it but have no idea how to load it up.

Why didn't someone tell me my two boys could shack up in someones basement or space above their garage. I could have saved like 24K. I mean yeah, they got 5 State Championships and 1 runner up, but that's a big price to pay.

SSSHHHHHH!!!! It is a secret! Don't tell Cov Cath! The gig will be up!