What part of the foot is it best to land on when running?

Science Friction

distance running is usually up to your style you are comfortable with. Some runners pronate and others supernate. Don't know many able to run on the balls of the feet for a long period of time.

Unfortunately, most runners procrastinate.

distance running is usually up to your style you are comfortable with. Some runners pronate and others supernate. Don't know many able to run on the balls of the feet for a long period of time.
you have to research yourself how to run. Long term it's more efficient and easier on the body. Take off running barefoot and tell me where you strike.

you have to research yourself how to run. Long term it's more efficient and easier on the body. Take off running barefoot and tell me where you strike.

Things have changed since my Al Bundy days. I guess that's why Nike came out with those shoes that were basically like running in your bare feet?

I'm a midfoot-striker, some are forefoot and others are heel strikers. I suppose there are pros and cons to each. Midfoot seems to produce a lower impact. Footstrike 101: How Should Your Foot Hit The Ground? - Competitor.com

Naturally, I would tend to be a forefoot striker. When running, I try to make sure I strike mid-foot because for me, I tend to get less injuries...calf strain and achilles inflammation especially.

Naturally, I would tend to be a forefoot striker. When running, I try to make sure I strike mid-foot because for me, I tend to get less injuries...calf strain and achilles inflammation especially.
I have only been running for about a year and have been blessed to be injury free. I am in the middle of training for my first half and I hope to remain injury free. I only wish my midfoot would strike a little faster.