Actually Louis Farrakhan should be arrested for what he said.

jericho

So much for race relations, even he makes Sharpton and Jackson look like saints. I'm shocked the so called minister took Gods name in vain twice, and shocked he got an applause.

In the speech, the 81-year-old Bronx native warned that "we'll tear this (said Gods name in vain)country apart!” if the protesters don't get what they want. Last week, a Ferguson grand jury declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown.

“We going to die anyway. Let’s die for something,” Farrakhan said during his address at Morgan State University.

The empassioned Farrakhan emphasized defiance in his speech, but got so carried away he forgot the name of the town where the tragic shooting took place in August.

In the rambling speech, Farrakhan also said that only violence can make white people listen to black people, the Daily Caller reported.

“As long as they (whites) kill us (blacks) and go to Wendy’s and have a burger and go to sleep, they’ll keep killing us,” he said. “But when we die and they die, then soon we’re going to sit at a table and talk about it! We’re tired! We want some of this earth or we’ll tear this (said Gods name in vain)country up!”

He even said parents should teach their kids how to throw Molotov cocktails, the Daily Caller reported.

"Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can. Fight,” he said.

Edited by PurplePride92

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think the hate speech would be like trying to incite violence.

The current black leaders are IMO not good at being black LEADERS. When I think of leaders I think of Colin Powell, MLK.

Not this group.

Eric Holder

Jesse Jackson

Al Sharpton

Louis Farrakhan

Barack Hussein Obama

We may not agree with it, but is it free speech?

This is where it is really hard to determine between free, protected speech and speech that is nothing more than something to incite violence which generally the courts have argued goes agains the principle of the first amendment and therefore is not protected. When something like this goes to trial, I would not want to be either legal team or the judge.

We may not agree with it, but is it free speech?

Can I go around and preach on killing a certain president because if we dont our country is ruined. He is preaching about killing whites and teaching parents to teach kids to do the same.

Its all the same thing. He is urging violence.