Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015

LawDawg807

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central Kentucky or South Central Kentucky is very difficult to evaluate on a year in and out basis. The last two years it appears that most of your programs that have tradition in the previous 8 or 10 years have struggled. Larue has had a tough schedule and there have been situations that they have had no control over. I would think that the future is very bright there for Coach Jaggers and his players. The new district alignment should also take some of that schedule away with Adair, Hart, Edmonson now in District. If they can beat E-Town, which I think they can they may find themselves in a Regional Final, kinda like Corbin. Best of Luck to Larue.

LaRue in the late 1990's and early 2000's played 2A ball in and was VERY successful. Then we it went to a 6 class system they jumped all the way to 4A, which seemed strange. The change in district will help as they should have more numbers than those teams, with the exception of maybe ETown.

Jagger's had chances to leave so i can't see him wanting to leave, but maybe the people in charge feel it's best to head in a different direction.

They were 6-5 the year before he took over. They were 6-6 his first year. They've won 2 games the last 2 years. I don't get why some of you are so sure he'll turn anything around? It looks like they've gotten infinitely worse since he took over. I know they're going to be up and down based on talent cycles, but come on.

:lol2: :lol2:

Information is so important these days. Please, carry on though. Don't let information stop you from forming an informed opinion.

Josh Jaggers is one of the best young coaches in the state. Hell, I don't care who you are if u play 6-7 freshman on Defense you're not gonna be very successful. Look at Somerset this year, they played a lot of freshman and look at their record. But best believe the next few years the Jumpers will be right back in the mix. I'm willing to bet in a couple years Larue will make some noise, led by Josh Jaggers, this man Knows football, been around it all his life!

:lol2: :lol2:

Information is so important these days. Please, carry on though. Don't let information stop you from forming an informed opinion.

Laugh all you want. I've been around enough to know that if you're playing 6-7 freshman period in your 3rd year you haven't dont a very good job developing kids in your program.

Laugh all you want. I've been around enough to know that if you're playing 6-7 freshman period in your 3rd year you haven't dont a very good job developing kids in your program.

This post shows me that you haven't followed their program very much at all and that all you are doing is looking at records and rosters.

Man, it must be an issue across the board with several of their coaches, because their wrestling program in all of its prestige doesn't have one senior on their squad this year. As a matter of fact, come to find out that they didn't even have anybody to medal at state last year for the first time in 20 years (which, ironically enough was about the last time that football had their last downspell of years).

Checked out their baseball roster from last year? Dang. They must have developmental issues there, too with their HC and staff. For a program that looks to have won 11 of their last 12 district titles, one would think that 'developing players' would be all well and good. Come to think of it, after looking at their roster, they could have sneaked into the LL world series and us not have known we were actuallt watching a Varsity HS team.

Better yet...shew..I just went and looked at their basketball roster. Yikes! Frosh-more team, there too. For a program that has won 5 of 6 their last 6 district titles, including 5 straight, one would think their "player development" would be down pat, as well.

Man o' man...sounds somebody needs to get to Hodgenville quick and give Jaggers, their wrestling coach, baseball, etc coach some tips on 'player development'. Kind of odd all of them seem to be struggling with that at the same time, huh?

I give him some props. I know several guys who hung it up after a year of rough going, and didn't want to weatherr the rest of the storm...either moved on to another head job, got out altogether or went elsewhere to be an assistant. I know he had a chance to leave after year one for a pretty prominent job in wky. Granted, his first year was pretty productive and I don't think was expected to be.

Man, it must be an issue across the board with several of their coaches, because their wrestling program in all of its prestige doesn't have one senior on their squad this year. As a matter of fact, come to find out that they didn't even have anybody to medal at state last year for the first time in 20 years (which, ironically enough was about the last time that football had their last downspell of years).

Checked out their baseball roster from last year? Dang. They must have developmental issues there, too with their HC and staff. For a program that looks to have won 11 of their last 12 district titles, one would think that 'developing players' would be all well and good. Come to think of it, after looking at their roster, they could have sneaked into the LL world series and us not have known we were actuallt watching a Varsity HS team.

Better yet...shew..I just went and looked at their basketball roster. Yikes! Frosh-more team, there too. For a program that has won 5 of 6 their last 6 district titles, including 5 straight, one would think their "player development" would be down pat, as well.

Man o' man...sounds somebody needs to get to Hodgenville quick and give Jaggers, their wrestling coach, baseball, etc coach some tips on 'player development'. Kind of odd all of them seem to be struggling with that at the same time, huh?

I give him some props. I know several guys who hung it up after a year of rough going, and didn't want to weatherr the rest of the storm...either moved on to another head job, got out altogether or went elsewhere to be an assistant. I know he had a chance to leave after year one for a pretty prominent job in wky. Granted, his first year was pretty productive and I don't think was expected to be.

I don't know anything about their other programs. I'll just wait and see what excuses are being made 3 years from now. They should be winning since their district will be significantly easier.