Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015

LawDawg807

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Boyle County OC a 'good' job compared to these vacancies?

I think the experience alone with working with Coach Smith would make that a very desirable position, including the opportunity to be very competitive right away. I'm sure the output expectation would be very high.

Top JCPS jobs to apply for if they were to ever opened??? (Probably a great topic for another thread)

33, while College Coaching is very lucrative to some it is not that way for all. Coach Smith coming back to the High School level should speak volumes to the Win get a better job, or lose and get fired mentality. I had two very close friends that were on Tommy Bowden's staff at Tulane when the went undefeated, back in the late 90's. Both of them left jobs to go because of promises made. When he took the head job at Clemson he was told that none of his staff was qualified enough to Coach at a big time program like Clemson. Also taking full advantage of getting a lifetime retirement from one job, before taking another.

Do any of you people think Neal Brown will offer Chuck Smith a job at Troy? He would be a great hire to coach linebackers. Neal played for Chuck at Boyle County. Just wondering what you think?

The rumor around town was that Neal was going to talk to Coach Smith about becoming his DC. To date nothing has come of those rumors.