Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2014-2015

LawDawg807

Anthony is the only Boggs that played at Nelson. Reggie played for Bardstown. One thing people also forget NC at that time had an administration that cared. Brady link was principal, they had a great coach and talented players. That equals success. Today they may have the worst administration possible at the board level that cares absolutely nothing for any of their athletic programs.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Nelson County have the same AD they had then? I was thinking that Broaddus had been AD for at least 40 years. Without the support of the AD no program will succeed. Not to mention Spalding (Baseball/Football), Brown/Football, Minor Hardin. As far as Link goes, I think the football people would say when he was Superintendent at Graves County that he was the weak Link. Brown was a good coach before Nelson and after Nelson, and if he can be successful with the AD at E-Town then he is a great coach.

Moore isn't too bad Id say.

And, to add onto what Cats said...

Their new realignment did them ZERO favors.

District with Bardstown, Louisville Central (not to mention Henry County) and a region with LexCath, Boyle (and, Garrard County who will be stacked the next two years, especially in 2015).

I doubt Josh will resign...he has great support there...he seems to like it there...I bet he stays put...for a long time...he will turn around that team...he is just like novacaine...just give him some time...he will eventually turn them around.

Man at barbershop said something about LaRue opening up? Jaggers is a really nice guy, hasn't had a whole lot of success though. Any truth to this?

I hope not. He is a good coach. If he is leaving I hope it's for a better position for himself and is family.

They were 6-5 the year before he took over. They were 6-6 his first year. They've won 2 games the last 2 years. I don't get why some of you are so sure he'll turn anything around? It looks like they've gotten infinitely worse since he took over. I know they're going to be up and down based on talent cycles, but come on.

They were 6-5 the year before he took over. They were 6-6 his first year. They've won 2 games the last 2 years. I don't get why some of you are so sure he'll turn anything around? It looks like they've gotten infinitely worse since he took over. I know they're going to be up and down based on talent cycles, but come on.

Larue played almost all freshmen last season. They played mostly sophomores this season. Next year, a combination of experienced players and a reasonable district should be a nice litmus test for the program.

They had a deal in 2013 where one of his best returning players was kicked out of school the last week of that school year.

To add to it, before the first week of the 2013 season his #2 RB moved. In their scrimmage, their #3 RB was injured for the season.

This year was expected to be the worst of the two. They started 6-7 freshmen on defense alone...says all I need to know.

Their wrestling program who might be one of the tops in the state tanked last year as well as thworking baseball team who has been amongst the tops of the 5th region year in year out.

Ask anybody in the know around those parts, in particular LaRue County and they knew this was coming.

His predecessor Rodney Armes only won 6-7 games in his first couple years as well.