Three UK Players Suspended

BIG BLACK JACK

It's time for Coach Stoops and Co. to figure out which football players really want to play football and be a part of the program. I feel like Coach Stoops has not problem sending players packing because he his confident he can recruit someone over them, at least at this current moment.

For Raymond Sander's he has broken way too many rules...see ya!

If I'm not mistaken, if some of these players are asked to leave this will free up some more scholarships.

I don't think it will this year (2014), but in the future yes

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do wonder if the team was competing for a bowl bid if they would suspend them. Part of me says yes, but a part says no. Luckily we will never find out

Hopefully this sends a message to other players that if they're not about getting to a bowl game then they will asked to move on with their life's work.

This is just growing pains for Coach Stoops. He has a list of task that are not easy to do.

1. Recruit top notch talent

2. Develop guys already on the team

3. team them to be winners

4. Teach them how to be successful off the field.

It will take him 5-6 years to get it done right. I think he can.

This is just growing pains for Coach Stoops. He has a list of task that are not easy to do.

1. Recruit top notch talent

2. Develop guys already on the team

3. team them to be winners

4. Teach them how to be successful off the field.

It will take him 5-6 years to get it done right. I think he can.

He won't be here that long.

Some of you all are a complete joke....why reference U of L at all? More so, why bring up basketball? Get over yourselves...this happens when you bring in good recruits.

Actually Duece referenced the 7 page thread that is about Louisville first, which was a legit question. The first U of L reference was in response to his post.

Actually Duece referenced the 7 page thread that is about Louisville first, which was a legit question. The first U of L reference was in response to his post.

I guess you are talking about Deuce then.

While I did reference the other thread, the Louisville reference was coming anyway... Five minutes after my post, SVFan threw it out there. So while mine might have been "first," let's not act like it wasn't going to happen. :lol2: