Three UK Players Suspended

BIG BLACK JACK

Some of you all are a complete joke....why reference U of L at all? More so, why bring up basketball? Get over yourselves...this happens when you bring in good recruits.

First UL reference came from a UL fan.

Edit... Bugatti and Michael Corleone beat me to it. :lol2:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Raymond Sanders is not a freshman, this is not the first time he's been in trouble at UK, and isn't average by UK's standards...

The bolded is the key why this won't reach seven pages. Because the football team is playing so poorly, it just isn't generating enough interest to fill up seven pages. Now, if the football team was ranks and was being considered for a pretty decent bowl, it would probably hit seventeen pages.

While I did reference the other thread, the Louisville reference was coming anyway... Five minutes after my post, SVFan threw it out there. So while mine might have been "first," let's not act like it wasn't going to happen. :lol2:

Nope, it's all your fault Deuce.

Raise your hand(s) if you think it's all Deuce's fault:

Deuce has been convicted in the court of Randy.jpg

Edited by Randy Parker

Is it just me or is there a trend of players from shelbville road that have problems with following rules in college? Hatcher at UK, another kid a few years ago at Ohio St. and the Patrino kid at Arkansas ??? Just saying the track record is getting a negative slope. I totally disagree that this type of behaviour is "accecpted" and "expected" from good recruits.

Is it just me or is there a trend of players from shelbville road that have problems with following rules in college? Hatcher at UK, another kid a few years ago at Ohio St. and the Patrino kid at Arkansas ??? Just saying the track record is getting a negative slope. I totally disagree that this type of behaviour is "accecpted" and "expected" from good recruits.

Because we all know that no player from Poplar Level would ever be sent packing after a history of problems before and at UK would they. *cough* Daylen Hall *cough*

I think what was stated is Fact. Your interpretation on the facts is up to you. Has nothing to do with X. Just a reflection on some of the of individuals that are products of the T program. Nuff said. . .

Has nothing to do with X?:lol2: Funniest thing I've heard this week.

Because we all know that no player from Poplar Level would ever be sent packing after a history of problems before and at UK would they. *cough* Daylen Hall *cough*

I was wondering how fast a swimming pool incident would come up. Lol

Who gives a crap about the high school they went to. This is college, grow up Peter Pan.

Kudos to Stoops for taking care of this. No non-sense mentally has to be established from day one. Or it will turn into a circus like some other programs, and for the record actually not talking about UL so this is a no butt hurt zone.