Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Three UK Players Suspended

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if we'll ever see Demarco dress again?

So Robinson is selling weed to Quinn and Hatcher? Nice...

I wonder if we'll ever see Demarco dress again?

 

Doubtful.

Per Rashawn Franklin, Raymond Sanders has also been suspended, due to repeated violation of team rules.

Dang....Everything happening all at once.

 

 

Players thinking they can get by with stuff.

 

 

Bunch of idiots.

I doubt if these suspensions will cause Georgia to change heir game plan. As for UK, sometimes it's better to clear the air. Probably, these issues have been festering and hurting the team.

Any chance this makes it to seven pages? I'm thinkin' nah...

Any chance this makes it to seven pages? I'm thinkin' nah...

 

It would if it was basketball.

KentuckySportsReport ‏@MyKSR1 53m

Lol. Got a chuckle. RT @UshaneK: If this were Louisville football Raymond Sanders would be suspended indefinitely until the Georgia game.

It would if it was basketball.

 

Or if they didn't play for UK.

Or if they didn't play for UK.

 

You really think if Louisville had 3 freshman football players suspended it'd make it to 7 pages on here? I don't think so.

 

Now maybe if they were high profile players but these are average players right now.

You really think if Louisville had 3 freshman football players suspended it'd make it to 7 pages on here? I don't think so.

 

Now maybe if they were high profile players but these are average players right now.

 

Raymond Sanders is not a freshman, this is not the first time he's been in trouble at UK, and isn't average by UK's standards...

It's time for Coach Stoops and Co. to figure out which football players really want to play football and be a part of the program. I feel like Coach Stoops has not problem sending players packing because he his confident he can recruit someone over them, at least at this current moment.

 

For Raymond Sander's he has broken way too many rules...see ya!

 

If I'm not mistaken, if some of these players are asked to leave this will free up some more scholarships.

Raymond Sanders is not a freshman, this is not the first time he's been in trouble at UK, and isn't average by UK's standards...

 

Same could have been said for Ware and Behannan. They were let back on and serves minimal suspensions. Kudos to UK for sticking with the rules put in place by the university athletic department.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.