Bengals 13 Patriots 6

D-Rob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction - when Andrew Hawkins returns, Dalton starts looking better. I don't think Sanu or Jones get much playing time on most NFL teams. Defenses can take any receiver, including Green, out of the game. I am not defending Dalton. I agree, he is throwing his NFL career out the door each week. But I also think the Bengals receivers are weak.

Prediction - when Andrew Hawkins returns, Dalton starts looking better. I don't think Sanu or Jones get much playing time on most NFL teams. Defenses can take any receiver, including Green, out of the game. I am not defending Dalton. I agree, he is throwing his NFL career out the door each week. But I also think the Bengals receivers are weak.

When is he coming back?

Dalton played well. That throw deep from the end zone was money. He was accurate today and did just what they asked. The defense was stellar. Now Dalton's throw in the red zone pick was inexcusible, otherwise he was what we expect from him. They ran the ball well enough today and they have to when teams play the safeties well back. AJ Mayo is a beast. This was a much needed win and they deserved it.

You can have them' date=' I'll take Dalton over them.[/quote']

Why? What had he proven? He has comparable stats to all of them and doesn't play any better than those other QB's.

Worst part is that he has arguably more weapons on offense than those other teams so you'd think he'd out perform them. Not the case though.