Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 13 Patriots 6

Featured Replies

None of what you are saying was an issue last year though right when he was the 4th worst in the league at off target passes? Maybe he is declining more than people think and it's not only his receivers. He certainly is still better than most though.

 

He also attempted more passes than he ever has in his career last year, so that gives more chances for off target passes. Yet even though he threw a career high in passes, he still had a 63% completion percentage, 34 touchdowns, only 8 interceptions, a QBR of 77 and a QB rating of 98. Those are pro bowl numbers as usual for him.

 

This year his numbers are truly down. Completion percentage of 55, average yard of completion of just 6 which is lowest of his career, already 5 interceptions, a QBR of 48 which is lowest of his career, and a QB rating of 75 which is also lowest of his career.

 

So yes its safe to say that his supporting cast to throw to is truly that bad and probably worst in the league. Gronk is back so that should start to help though. So I don't think he is declining more than any normal person that is getting older. He just looks even more drastic with such a bad WR core now.

  • Replies 115
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol2: Now that Dalton has started playing at a level that even his biggest hater can't hate on him, SSC has turned his ire to Tom Brady. :lol2:

:lol2: Now that Dalton has started playing at a level that even his biggest hater can't hate on him, SSC has turned his ire to Tom Brady. :lol2:

 

I was way out in front on this. I have also admitted that Dalton is playing a lot better. You questioned his accuracy which I disagreed with and I questioned his arm strength which you disagreed with. I'm assuming you're not saying you saw this coming b/c you didn't say that.

I was way out in front on this. I have also admitted that Dalton is playing a lot better. You questioned his accuracy which I disagreed with and I questioned his arm strength which you disagreed with. I'm assuming you're not saying you saw this coming b/c you didn't say that.

 

No, even I didn't expect him to play this well....It's just easier to give you grief than admit that. :D

No, even I didn't expect him to play this well....It's just easier to give you grief than admit that. :D

 

I hope like heck he can keep this up and I look like a big idiot. Nothing would make me happier as a Gals fan.

Maybe not

Sure seems to me that Brady's supporting cast was one of the reasons why he struggled early. He now has some of his players back and playing together for a couple of weeks in a row like Gronk and Armendola and now the offense looks great again lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.