Saw it today with my wife and 7 year old son and we loved it. My Two teenage daughters went to see it today also, but due to the un-coolness of seeing it with parents and 7 year old brothers, they opted to see it about 3 hours later than we did. The two teenage daughters also liked it. My 7year old has decided that Jackie Robinson is now his favorite player.

I guess one thing throwing me off is the modern day music they keep showing with the previews. It always seems out of place with any preview and makes you think it will have some kind of odd contemporary spin on the movie, but I doubt that is the case.

My wife and I saw it Friday night. My wife really liked it (but I knew she would considering she does not go to a lot of other movies). Harrison Ford was great. The actor who played Robinson was OK. I would have liked to seen the story cover more than just the couple years breaking through the color barrier. A series between the Dodgers and Reds at Crosley Field plays an important part in the movie. Was this area that racist back then? Wow. I stopped watching the main action during the Crosley Field scene and was reading the billboards in center field! Hudepohl Beer! Could not tell if they got the terrace right.