This may change a few things for Beechwood....

Off_Constantly

Hopefully some transfers go back to the school they should be going to because of this. I guess the grass is not always greener?

Actually might make some people think about coming to Beechwood because of the way this was handled. I would say most parents would want their kid to go to a school where there are high standards, no excuses and accountability.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually might make some people think about coming to Beechwood because of the way this was handled. I would say most parents would want their kid to go to a school where there are high standards, no excuses and accountability.

Along with serial teenage alcoholism enabling! How much you want to bet all the suspensions are served by the time BW plays its first competitive playoff game?

Coach Rash sounds like a coach who I would be proud to have coach my son.

(Not that I am not proud to have Coach Joe coach him at Mayfield)

Do you have parents that serve alcohol to players in your program? By the case I might add. Do you really think this is an isolated instance?

Do you have parents that serve alcohol to players in your program? By the case I might add. Do you really think this is an isolated instance?

MSF was complimenting Coach Rash on acting quickly and decisively to handle the problem that came up with some of his players. What the heck do your questions have to do with the price of tea in China?

Along with serial teenage alcoholism enabling! How much you want to bet all the suspensions are served by the time BW plays its first competitive playoff game?

You have a very passive-aggressive personality don't you? In one post you seem to compliment Coach Rash on the handling of it, now you seem to be accusing him of making it fit a playoff schedule.

First, there were 3 players kicked off the team, so they won't be coming back at all. As for the the suspensions, they were handled just like that have been in the past. One Week suspension for first time offense. This has been the same punishment for those caught in August, September or playoff time. So yes, they will be back next week. Does it only count if it destroys the season for the kids that did nothing wrong.

Also, you are assuming that every kid that was suspended or dismissed from the team was a Starter. It's just not the case. Most of them were not.

I agree.

How do you know they regret it? Their names get glorified when they score TD's, block, kick or tackle. 16-18 is old enough to deal with the public scrutiny of their bad decision that let's their school and community down. They might as well learn know the good and bad of public life it may discourage others from doing it in the future.

You have a very passive-aggressive personality don't you? In one post you seem to compliment Coach Rash on the handling of it, now you seem to be accusing him of making it fit a playoff schedule.

First, there were 3 players kicked off the team, so they won't be coming back at all. As for the the suspensions, they were handled just like that have been in the past. One Week suspension for first time offense. This has been the same punishment for those caught in August, September or playoff time. So yes, they will be back next week. Does it only count if it destroys the season for the kids that did nothing wrong.

Also, you are assuming that every kid that was suspended or dismissed from the team was a Starter. It's just not the case. Most of them were not.

I would say there is vacuum of accountability and consequences for the authority figure involved. The unwillingness of law enforcement to investigate is disturbing given the multiple eye witness accounts. Someone, or something is being protected.

I would say there is vacuum of accountability and consequences for the authority figure involved. The unwillingness of law enforcement to investigate is disturbing given the multiple eye witness accounts. Someone, or something is being protected.

If my thinking is right there are a multitude of possible conflicts with any criminal case.

If my thinking is right there are a multitude of possible conflicts with any criminal case.

My only thought about this was:

- Ft. Mitchell police didn't investigate the Booster theft.

- They aren't investigating this.

Coincidence?