This may change a few things for Beechwood....

Off_Constantly

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you say? Indiscretions of youth, we've all been there. They'll need to face their punishment like men. I was going to type that they need to go to the game and show their support for their teammates but maybe it would not be a good idea, it could be a media nightmare and subject the guys to comments from the fans.

I think the Ludlow city administrator needs to be taken to task as well. There were over 20 kids drinking on your property, and you don't know it? I'm calling hogwash on that one.

As one of the leading BGP cynics I tend to agree with you.

What can you say? Indiscretions of youth, we've all been there. They'll need to face their punishment like men. I was going to type that they need to go to the game and show their support for their teammates but maybe it would not be a good idea, it could be a media nightmare and subject the guys to comments from the fans.

I believe They will be on the sidelines to support their team mates. They wont dress or play. They will handle any comments from fans, and opponents.as a team.

I don't think it will be a media nightmare.

Noel Rash is a true man of class and integrity.

I think the tigers will be ok Friday night. I wouldn't want to be those boys in practice next week.

Anyone know more about this? Will they be gone for all the playoffs?

------------------

Nearly 20 players on the Beechwood High School football team were suspended or kicked off the team for underage drinking at a party held on the property of Ludlow City Administrator Brian Richmond.

Read more: Beechwood High School football players suspended for drinking