Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zuzu

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zuzu

  1. There were some that said this team wouldn't win one game. They have 1.
  2. Great news for a senior class that has questions marks about them (on this forum) since Freshman year.
  3. 27-0 St X at half. (I think) HHS D put in a couple bad spots early on. D had one pick. D playing pretty well considering. 3-4 punts. Hard to tell about the offense. X is bringing everyone on D on almost every snap. When QB has time he seems to be OK.
  4. Brad Greene and Sam Taylor article: 2
  5. It's football. You will get hit.
  6. Helmets and shoulder pads today. Cameron and Shulmen(sp) took QB snaps today. That's all I could get out of my "source".
  7. This is just my opinion but I think Johnson plays QB more for other people than for himself.
  8. I would say Johnson is more like 240-250. I would be shocked if Godley doesn't get it.
  9. Agreed. The kid moves so quickly laterally then accelerates. It looks very fluid and natural. It will be interesting at RB this year.
  10. Highlands has won the same amount of 6a titles as SK.
  11. Yes, he returned a bunch of them last year. (for a lot of yards) Not saying that he plays both ways (not going to happen), just that can they fill the other safety spot and move him back to the O side.
  12. I think an interesting player to watch this year will be Brad Greene. Killer speed and great hands makes him a #1 WR however the last two years has been playing safety. He is one that I could see getting reps on both sides. Howeve if they can find another safety to fill that spot he might be able to move back. I think Crosley New might be able to fill in nicely but he was hurt most of last year and lost a bunch of reps.
  13. Yep, season is over. Pack it in.
  14. Freshman 7-3 And just for the rest record, 30-14 over SK.
  15. JV 9-2 34-22 SK Only other loss was against La Salle Not sure where the shutout came from.
  16. Not placing blame but when your starting QB looks totally lost in 7 on 7 drills during the summer it couldn't hurt. I'm sure there are many places around NKY they could have found to practice.
  17. No spring practice didn't help things this year.
  18. Nothing is ever voluntarily in football. If you aren't doing it your not part of the team.
  19. Can't wait for Larry Wilson to play varsity next year. Fast and his feet are always moving.
  20. I've heard that Tony Hentz is now on the golf team and not playing football this year.
  21. I watched the Highlands(A) vs. Brossart and it wasn't pretty. I don't know any of the kids on the Brossart so I won't comment on individual performances. Just saying they need some work all the way around. I was sitting right above the team when they were about the leave and I was impressed by the head coach. Said all of the right things and getting back to basics. He believes the running game will be A+ (his words). He didn't like the walking in and out of huddles and off the field. He mentioned something like: "Highlands guys were always running, we need to get in better shape".
  22. Based on what I saw at practice on Thursday, Austin Beal was at strong safety, Sam Taylor at FS, Cory Stamper and Taylor Perez(sp) at corners. This is the first week so I'm sure it will change. Plus baseball guys aren't back yet.
  23. Why would you want to do that? Wouldn't this deprive you of gloating when they meet in the playoffs?
  24. So far not that impressed with St X.
  25. Keep everyone healthy would be start.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.