Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 2016

Featured Replies

With all the people on here with insider infomation will highlands have a better year? Go to state? Better win lose record? Who will step up and full some of the positions that graduated this year?

  • Replies 141
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands will be Highlands. They'll be in state title contention as always.

They lost there center Richardson who benched 180 40 times in ryle's lineman competition. hebel one of best lineman in state. Kendall RB a couple veteran receiver. Robinson DL Daugherty solid linebacker and one of best kickers in state and beihl solid Safety. So no they will not be as good as they were last year. 500 at best. I will be very surprised if they getpast Cov Cath this year.

I hear they have some real physical players from the basketball team coming out that should help the football team.

I am not saying they wont have some talented players step up. Just not enough to compete with the big schools like they usually do.

I hear they have some real physical players from the basketball team coming out that should help the football team.

 

Not too familiar with the teams anymore, who would be coming over that can help?

Not too familiar with the teams anymore, who would be coming over that can help?

 

No one, just ignore the idiot factor and you will be fine. Children will play which gets worse and worse every day.

No one, just ignore the idiot factor and you will be fine. Children will play which gets worse and worse every day.

 

Got you. Mistook him for a serious poster.

I guess Highlands isn't allowed to have a "bad" year every once in a blue moon? And when it happens, everyone loses their minds?

I guess Highlands isn't allowed to have a "bad" year every once in a blue moon? And when it happens, everyone loses their minds?

 

A Highlands bad year is a state semi-finalist which is a major accomplishment for some schools.

A Highlands bad year is a state semi-finalist which is a major accomplishment for some schools.

 

Which is why I can't figure out why people are automatically assuming another "bad" year this year. I wish a Newport bad year ended in the semi-finals.

No one, just ignore the idiot factor and you will be fine. Children will play which gets worse and worse every day.

 

Please tell me who will replace all of the players that i have listed.

I guess Highlands isn't allowed to have a "bad" year every once in a blue moon? And when it happens, everyone loses their minds?

 

I don't think anyone's lost their mind. Yet. :D

 

I am not close to the program but comments made on here by those who seem close to the program indicate they expect another difficult year but that there is some young talent to throw into the mix. I'm sure they boys are working their tails off trying to improve on last year. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

Please tell me who will replace all of the players that i have listed.

 

Whoever steps up to take those positions. You can speculate all you want, but until spring and summer practices, you won't know.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.