Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 52 Cooper 42

Featured Replies

Fantastic display of offense for both teams!

  • Replies 148
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Birds! That first win takes the monkey off your backs for at least a week.

I picked Cooper to win but it is good to see Highlands being Highlands and winning. Highlands being Highlands is good for the whole state.

Great news for a senior class that has questions marks about them (on this forum) since Freshman year.

  • Author
I picked Cooper to win but it is good to see Highlands being Highlands and winning. Highlands being Highlands is good for the whole state.

 

Great news for a senior class that has questions marks about them (on this forum) since Freshman year.

 

Not so fast my friends. Highlands defense is more than just a couple fries short of a happy meal.

Wow sounds like it was a fun/great game to watch!

  • Author

Where you at Hellbird.

 

You mentioned something in the update thread about congratulating the Birds.

Not so fast my friends. Highlands defense is more than just a couple fries short of a happy meal.

 

Yeah but they looked poised to meet BG at some point this year and that is what I want to see.

Wow sounds like it was a fun/great game to watch!

 

Except for the Cooper boys puking on the field

  • Author
Yeah but they looked poised to meet BG at some point this year and that is what I want to see.

 

The Purples would score 80 on Highlands if they played next week.

Not so fast my friends. Highlands defense is more than just a couple fries short of a happy meal.

 

There were some that said this team wouldn't win one game. They have 1.

Where you at Hellbird.

 

You mentioned something in the update thread about congratulating the Birds.

Yes I did and I will I here also

 

Congrats Highlands!! That was a great comeback ! Fun offensive game to watch. Happy to see the weapons Cooper has in offense that stepped up tonight. Highlands and Coopers QB's played great for first time starters.

 

Being down early like that Highlands showed a lot of grit coming back to win.

 

As I said before, bout time you finally beat Cooper! Lol

The Purples would score 80 on Highlands if they played next week.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

I just want to see the matchup.

  • Author
Yes I did and I will I here also

 

Congrats Highlands!! That was a great comeback ! Fun offensive game to watch. Happy to see the weapons Cooper has in offense that stepped up tonight. Highlands and Coopers QB's played great for first time starters.

 

Being down early like that Highlands showed a lot of grit coming back to win.

 

As I said before, bout time you finally beat Cooper! Lol

 

Good post HB.

 

And I want everyone to know, I give HB a hard time here on BGP but I worked with him for close to 20 years and he is one awesome dude.

Congrats to the Birds. Stayed with it to bring home the win.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.