Facebook friend criteria

themayor

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to accept anyone who asks as long as I think I know them. Sometimes I'm a little fuzzy on the memory but if they are friends with a lot of my current friends, I figure I must know them or at least used to know them, lol.

I have to know them. Once I get a host of annoying updates, or game requests I unsubscribe them from my friend list. Greatest feature of Facebook.

Same here. As long as I know who they are, I don't have a problem with them seeing the stuff I make available on Facebook. Unsubscribing is an absolutely fantastic feature. I also make use of the security features to keep a few select people from posting on my wall or commenting on anything...everybody's got that annoying uncle, ya know?

Sometimes even if I know who they are, but have no reason to ever contact them or whatever, it's a decline. Can't tell you how many times I've gone through my facebook friends and deleted about a hundred at a time.

I've only ever deleted one person. I'm afraid I'll run into them and they'll ask me why I deleted them. I know that will probably never happen, but if it could happen to anyone, it would be me!

I've asked to be friends with at least two people who never accepted me. Although they appear to be ones that don't get on facebook much, it still got under my skin. I even went back on one and deleted my request.

I've only ever deleted one person. I'm afraid I'll run into them and they'll ask me why I deleted them. I know that will probably never happen, but if it could happen to anyone, it would be me!

I've asked to be friends with at least two people who never accepted me. Although they appear to be ones that don't get on facebook much, it still got under my skin. I even went back on one and deleted my request.

Ah, but that is the beauty of technology. You just say, "it most be some kind of a glitch with Facebook."

If I don't recognize the name, I look to see how many mutual friends we have. If it's more than just one or two, I go ahead and friend them. I figure they must have some reason why they want to friend me. I have ignored a few friend requests, but usually it's because I suspect it is a spam attack...or I just don't like them. :cool: