If there was one BGPer who you could meet...

Zlatan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a fun time; great football, the stands festooned with BGPers, and warm weather. Last time I attended a game at Highlands I nearly froze my tookus off.

Was it the Mason County game in the playoffs? The one w/ Lofton & Grutza?

Thanks RTS for letting me know what's going on. I might try to make my to Ft. Thomas when this happens, since that is the town that first welcomed Randy into this world. And being August...and I presume late August...it would be very near the 35th anniversary of that earth-shattering event.

Ive met a few of you, but looking forward to meeting more. We should plan another Hofbrahouse event again soon. (perhaps one I can make this time, lol)

I'm thinking July would be good. I'll have some vacation time then, and I always go up for a Reds' home series. Maybe after a businessman's special game so that folks aren't out too late.

Was it the Mason County game in the playoffs? The one w/ Lofton & Grutza?

Thanks RTS for letting me know what's going on. I might try to make my to Ft. Thomas when this happens, since that is the town that first welcomed Randy into this world. And being August...and I presume late August...it would be very near the 35th anniversary of that earth-shattering event.

Yes, it was.

And here I thought that you had not yet matriculated from Warren G. Harding Elementary School. Another bit of my innocence is lost...

...much like when your older brother decoded that message.

Yes, it was.

And here I thought that you had not yet matriculated from Warren G. Harding Elementary School. Another bit of my innocence is lost...

...much like when your older brother decoded that message.

Did Harding Elementary serve Ovaltine in the cafeteria?

OK...I don't want anyone to be upset if they're not on this list, but what I tried to do was think of people who I have the most interaction with, and as such have created a "myth" in my mind. They're all people I've had lots of interaction with over the years. So, in no particular order are:

mountainref-gotta sit down and have a long face to face with such a convicted individual. :D

RandyParker-so I can prove I'm not mean. :D

Habib-because he fascinates me, and I'm certain he doesn't wear a turban or ride a camel. :D

mcpapa-because we're fellow mods, and because we're somewhat kindred spirits, politically speaking. :D

bluegrasscard-because I want to see if the voice in my head matches what I hear when I read posts:D

Clyde-because I suspect I already have met him, but want to confirm :D

PurplePride-because I figure since he's considered to be so cool, maybe I would be cool if I could say I met him. :D

Ram-so I can prove to him that I don't chain myself to trees, or wear Birkenstocks, and that I'm not evil. :D

Spindoc-for the same reason I want to meet Ram :D

nWo-because contrary to several other's opinions of themselves, nWo is the origianl cool cat. :D

Trinity Alum-because almost unequivocally he and I are on the same page...and I've never met someone that aligned with me. :D

AllTell-I know who he is, and we've sort of met under not so great circumstances. But I'd love to thank him in person!

Shamrock69-because someone who is a Trinity fan can't be all bad, even if they're a UK fan...We could have pizza since we both agree on which is best. :D

I'll probably add more later, but these are the one's I've wanted to meet for the longest time, and haven't ever had the opportunity to do so yet.

Edited by rockmom

OK...I don't want anyone to be upset if they're not on this list, but what I tried to do was think of people who I have the most interaction with, and as such have created a "myth" in my mind. They're all people I've had lots of interaction with over the years. So, in no particular order are:

mountainref-gotta sit down and have a long face to face with such a convicted individual. :D

RandyParker-so I can prove I'm not mean. :D

Habib-because he fascinates me, and I'm certain he doesn't wear a turban or ride a camel. :D

mcpapa-because we're fellow mods, and because we're somewhat kindred spirits, politically speaking. :D

bluegrasscard-because I want to see if the voice in my head matches what I hear when I read posts:D

Clyde-because I suspect I already have met him, but want to confirm :D

PurplePride-because I figure since he's considered to be so cool, maybe I would be cool if I could say I met him. :D

Ram-so I can prove to him that I don't chain myself to trees, or wear Birkenstocks, and that I'm not evil. :D

Spindoc-for the same reason I want to meet Ram :D

nWo-because contrary to several other's opinions of themselves, nWo is the origianl cool cat. :D

Trinity Alum-because almost unequivocally he and I are on the same page...and I've never met someone that aligned with me. :D

AllTell-I know who he is, and we've sort of met under not so great circumstances. But I'd love to thank him in person!

Shamrock69-because someone who is a Trinity fan can't be all bad, even if they're a UK fan...We could have pizza since we both agree on which is best. :D

I'll probably add more later, but these are the one's I've wanted to meet for the longest time, and haven't ever had the opportunity to do so yet.

...and now we have the record for most emoticons in one post.