If there was one BGPer who you could meet...

Zlatan

Several years ago I had the opportunity to travel "up north" and spend some time with some pretty awesome BGPers. I knew to expect several specific members, and was certainly excited to meet them. Two members I didn't know were coming were great surprises. The first was Adopted Admiral, who had really been my first BGP "friend" and I had had lots of great football posts back and forth when his Ads annihilated, I mean played, by Raiders. :lol: Meeting Adopted Ad was like meeting someone that I had known for a long time.

Another member was later talking with Adopted Ad and I remember asking someone "who is that?" When that person replied, "That's Jim Schue," I was a little star struck. "No!!!! THE Jim Schue?" :lol: Then I knew why there was to be NO Eagles music played that day.

Leading my list of "BGPers to meet" are: Habib, mcpapa, nWo, woodsrider and gold sunrise.

Right back at you TB&G...And I never did tell a soul about your little secret.:cool::D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, I can't think of anyone I wouldn't want to meet. I've had the great fortune to meet so many, and always looking forward to meeting more. I'm not exactly the most social person, though, so, my list seems to continue to grow longer and longer, but not nearly as many get crossed off.

I'm saddened, in particular, that Randy Parker is afraid to meet me. RTS has met me....and I didn't punch HIM! :D

Maybe I'm not as bad as my BGP reputation makes me out to be. :D

If you say so. :walk:

mcpapa, 75, leatherneck and rockmom are a few more that should be added to my list.

Same here. I've met LN and I'm certain I'll see him again in August. RM, 75 and mcpapa are definitely on the must meet list. I need RM with me when I meet RTS and 75 because I worry those two could turn me republican if I met them alone. :lol:

Same here. I've met LN and I'm certain I'll see him again in August. RM, 75 and mcpapa are definitely on the must meet list. I need RM with me when I meet RTS and 75 because I worry those two could turn me republican if I met them alone. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'll try to turn you UK, so who are you bringing with you for that one? :lol: