If there was one BGPer who you could meet...

Zlatan

I can't narrow it down to just one, there are too many I'd like to meet. Some, off the top of my head, would be PP92, Randy Parker, mcpapa, spindoc, nWo, Colonels_wear_blue, Clyde, HB20, Alabama Larry, oldrambler, woodsrider, FarBeyondDriven, Bluegrasscard, All Tell and HammerTime.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot an obvious one. I always wanted to meet Hammertime. Every time I see a hundred dollar bill, I think of him. Scouts honor. Not even sure he'll remember that thread. But HT would be a definite I'd like to put a face to the name.

Would like to meet Habib. Union guy who obviously very intelligent (or does a good job faking it?), so we have a lot in common. :lol: Well, I live in Union anyways.

Coop has met me. He'll tell you it's not that big of a deal.

I can't narrow it down to just one, there are too many I'd like to meet. Some, off the top of my head, would be PP92, Randy Parker, mcpapa, spindoc, nWo, Colonels_wear_blue, Clyde, HB20, Alabama Larry, oldrambler, woodsrider, FarBeyondDriven, Bluegrasscard, All Tell and HammerTime.

I knew most were just forgetting my name. I expect now that you have mentioned me far more will remember. :D

Coop has met me. He'll tell you it's not that big of a deal.

I would put it more alongs the lines of a collossual disappointment. Makes me think back to the scene in Spinal Tap when the band was expecting an 18' replica of Stonehenge to be lowed onto the stage, but they made a mistake writing the order and an 18" replica was received instead.That kind of level of diappointment.

No, actually, for anyone who gets the pleasure of meeting Clyde, he's a first-rate guy with an great interest and knoweldge in many a sport and well as culrtual events and, frankly, a fun guy to be around. Especially when he's treating me at the snack bar (and I'm assuming this compliment just earned me a deluxe burger and fries?)

There are so many I would like to meet that if I tried to name them all I would leave somebody off.

I have met a lot of you, and have really enjoyed that over the years. It is always great to put a face with a name.

As far as the thread title goes, if I had to name one it would be swamprat. I have wanted to meet him for a long time but it has never been in the stars.

There are so many I would like to meet that if I tried to name them all I would leave somebody off.

I have met a lot of you, and have really enjoyed that over the years. It is always great to put a face with a name.

As far as the thread title goes, if I had to name one it would be swamprat. I have wanted to meet him for a long time but it has never been in the stars.

Agree. I would like to meet the Mods, I haven't met. Also all those that post in the Boys Basketball Forum, as that is where I post most often. The one I never got to meet in person was All Thumbs and wish I had the honor to do so.