If there was one BGPer who you could meet...

Zlatan

I know as I've posted there have been a few people I've been curious how they are in person. I know a few, and they seem to be pretty well aligned with the manner in which they post. Anyway, is there anyone on here who you'd like to meet in person who you haven't had a prior opportunity to? I guess, who would you like to de-mask?

Mine is Alabama Larry. Seems like a nice guy, and I'm just curious to meet him and "Mama." Second would have to be Jim Schue. Jim, we need to have that OOC schedule debate in person. Only joking. You two seem like quality individuals.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't just name one. Way too hard because so many different people bring so many different personalities to the table. I'll say I'd love to have a night my BGP/twitter crew...FKW, Hammertime, Randy Parker, UKMF, MJ24, Getslow and Habib. I look for them dudes every day all day on here. A night out with those fellas would be classic. And for good measure I need Clizzy, RunToState and Jim Schue in the building also. I have only met Jim Schue out of all of those BGPers but he was working so that doesn't count. Give me those 9 people and I guarantee it'll be a night no one forgets.

Well, some of us might forget it. :lol:

I can't just name one. Way too hard because so many different people bring so many different personalities to the table. I'll say I'd love to have a night my BGP/twitter crew...FKW, Hammertime, Randy Parker, UKMF, MJ24, Getslow and Habib. I look for them dudes every day all day on here. A night out with those fellas would be classic. And for good measure I need Clizzy, RunToState and Jim Schue in the building also. I have only met Jim Schue out of all of those BGPers but he was working so that doesn't count. Give me those 9 people and I guarantee it'll be a night no one forgets.

I wasn't really working that day. :D

I know as I've posted there have been a few people I've been curious how they are in person. I know a few, and they seem to be pretty well aligned with the manner in which they post. Anyway, is there anyone on here who you'd like to meet in person who you haven't had a prior opportunity to? I guess, who would you like to de-mask?

Mine is Alabama Larry. Seems like a nice guy, and I'm just curious to meet him and "Mama." Second would have to be Jim Schue. Jim, we need to have that OOC schedule debate in person. Only joking. You two seem like quality individuals.

That'd be a good time, and I would welcome it. To be fair, I've engaged in that debate more than a couple times with folks at my regular watering holes. Mixed results, depending on how far along into the night I was. :D

Guru and Sponsor

I'm with PP92...it's REALLY hard to narrow that list down. After thinking about it for a half-hour or so, I'd say it's between Leatherneck, Getslow and Rockmom. Ram, UKMF, Randy Parker, Hearsay, spindoc, Watusi, woodsrider, The Scribe, mcpapa and Birdsfan are all high on my list too. I'd really like to see if there was a way to look up MountainThunder too...I miss having him around.

There's also a short list of folks on here who I's decidedly NOT like to spend any time with :sssh:

I'm with PP92...it's REALLY hard to narrow that list down. After thinking about it for a half-hour or so, I'd say it's between Leatherneck, Getslow and Rockmom. Ram, UKMF, Randy Parker, Hearsay, spindoc, Watusi, woodsrider, The Scribe, mcpapa and Birdsfan are all high on my list too. I'd really like to see if there was a way to look up MountainThunder too...I miss having him around.

There's also a short list of folks on here who I's decidedly NOT like to spend any time with :sssh:

I have met him, very nice person.

This list looks pretty good. I'd have to take Parker off there (because I've known him for years) and put Goldie and PP92 on. Sounds like a great time to me!

Seconded.

I agree though I have met Habib, Schue, and RTS. I'd also definitely add PepRock to my list of want to meet.

That would be a blast. I have met Jim and RTS before, and have known MJ and HT for quite a while.

A few others in addition to PP92 and his list off the top of my head would be Randy (I know PP92 already mentioned him, but come on), Getslow, PepRock, bugatti, Tb&g, and 5wide.

I have to be careful, I assume there are a handful of BGPers who would relish the opportunity to meet me and, say, push me in front of oncoming traffic or poison my drink. :lol: