If there was one BGPer who you could meet...

Zlatan

I've been fortunate in that I've been able to meet a number of the folks on the board — too many to name, as I'm sure I'd forget someone. I'm always game for meeting others, especially the ones with whom I have the most heated arguments, if for no other reason than to laugh when they realize I'm a pretty good guy, despite my sometimes abrasive online personality. :D

In other words, I want to meet you all!

This post just warms my heart. :lol:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to meet Habib. Union guy who obviously very intelligent (or does a good job faking it?), so we have a lot in common. :lol: Well, I live in Union anyways.

An accurate description if there ever was one! :lol: I'd definitely like to meet coop too, forgot that one in my initial haphazard list.

Somewhere in the early 2000s before I joined BGP my dad posted on some message board. He told me he had some people from out of town that were on the same board coming through NKY and that he was going to meet them. I told him he was nuts. You don't meet people that you've only talked to online. Absurd!

Well, roll ahead a few years and I'm a BGPer. I realized then that you can become interested in meeting people and they're almost always good people. I've said before that a dude I now consider to be a brother was first met on BGP. I've met a lot of good people. Heck, I've attended visitations for BGPers family member. I can go through my phone contacts of my "boys" and many are BGPers.

I guess my dad was a trendsetter.

I'm a pretty good guy, despite my sometimes abrasive online personality.

I can vouch for Jim. In person, he's not half the horrible, despicable, hard-headed, mean-spirited, sarcastic, closed-minded, evil, obstinate, vicious, terroristic, backward, redneck goofball that he seems to be on BGP.

Well...maybe more like three quarters. :idunno:

I can vouch for Jim. In person, he's not half the horrible, despicable, hard-headed, mean-spirited, sarcastic, closed-minded, evil, obstinate, vicious, terroristic, backward, redneck goofball that he seems to be on BGP.

Well...maybe more like three quarters. :idunno:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:

I think that's what you said after meeting me or something to that effect.