If there was one BGPer who you could meet...

Zlatan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are too many to narrow it down to just one. PP92 talked about a group that he looks for all the time on the boards & I'm a lot like that myself...Habib, FKW, PP92, HT, UKMF, MJ. There are others who have piqued my curiosity of late, such as Getslow, 5wide, bugatti, VOR, Lucky Charms, leatherneck.

I've seen goldie before, but didn't take the time to introduce myself, since she was basking in the glory of GRC winning the 10th Region title. Guru has to be up there, although I hope I never get pulled over by him. I don't know if I could handle a sixth trip to state traffic school.

I'd be afraid to meet rockmom, because it's possible I'd get punched in the face. I loved the storm-chasing with NWO comment...that would be fun. Schue's gotta be on that list too. Already know LCD & LBBC, along with several others who don't post in this forum often.

I will say that there's only one BGPer that I did not know personally, but have met recently & that is mcpapa. Classy dude, right there. Can definitely see why he's a mod.

Of course, this list would be totally incomplete without including the one and only Clizzdiggity.

Sponsor

A few others in addition to PP92 and his list off the top of my head would be Randy (I know PP92 already mentioned him, but come on), Getslow, PepRock, bugatti, Tb&g, and 5wide.

I have to be careful, I assume there are a handful of BGPers who would relish the opportunity to meet me and, say, push me in front of oncoming traffic or poison my drink. :lol:

:lol::laugh:

I promised to post this story, and this looks like the perfect place for it.

A couple weeks ago, I was at a play up at the high school. My folks were with me, and my dad tells me that he ran into a guy we know, who used to be the janitor up at the school. The guy told my dad that he had talked to "this woman" at the Sweet 16 final who wanted to meet me.

Well now...oh boy! banana.gif

Then he hands me a slip of paper, and says the guy had given it to him. I looked at the paper and all it said on it was...

"Gold Sunrise."

I about fell out of my chair! lol.gif

There are too many to narrow it down to just one. PP92 talked about a group that he looks for all the time on the boards & I'm a lot like that myself...Habib, FKW, PP92, HT, UKMF, MJ. There are others who have piqued my curiosity of late, such as Getslow, 5wide, bugatti, VOR, Lucky Charms, leatherneck.

I've seen goldie before, but didn't take the time to introduce myself, since she was basking in the glory of GRC winning the 10th Region title. Guru has to be up there, although I hope I never get pulled over by him. I don't know if I could handle a sixth trip to state traffic school.

I'd be afraid to meet rockmom, because it's possible I'd get punched in the face. I loved the storm-chasing with NWO comment...that would be fun. Schue's gotta be on that list too. Already know LCD & LBBC, along with several others who don't post in this forum often.

I will say that there's only one BGPer that I did not know personally, but have met recently & that is mcpapa. Classy dude, right there. Can definitely see why he's a mod.

Of course, this list would be totally incomplete without including the one and only Clizzdiggity.

I have been wanting to meet you. You should have joined in the celebration with me....:D

I promised to post this story, and this looks like the perfect place for it.

A couple weeks ago, I was at a play up at the high school. My folks were with me, and my dad tells me that he ran into a guy we know, who used to be the janitor up at the school. The guy told my dad that he had talked to "this woman" at the Sweet 16 final who wanted to meet me.

Well now...oh boy! banana.gif

Then he hands me a slip of paper, and says the guy had given it to him. I looked at the paper and all it said on it was...

"Gold Sunrise."

I about fell out of my chair! lol.gif

You are on my bucket list. Hope we get to meet soon.

Sounds like a great idea. Now all we need is a place to have it at and alcohol. :lol:

I know what they say about assuming.

Nevertheless, I'm going to assume that Raywick is not on the short list of places.