Is there any credibility to the Eddie Eviston is leaving CovCath rumors floating around?

theguru

Again, I don't know, but these comments popped up in the CCH/Freddie D state final thread:

Besides Nally, Reardon, and Jacobs, who does CCH have returning and any JV kids that will step up and make a big impact for next year? Of course I hope coach Eviston sticks around but I have a feeling he may go on to bigger things.

Topic for another thread, but the rumors are picking up momentum on this.

Definitely have good football players that have waited their turn as was the case the last couple of years. Most of the kids on this years team didn’t play last year.

We can dive into that in another thread. I don’t see Eddie leaving.

===============

So I will ask again, is there any credibility to the "Eddie Eviston is leaving CovCath rumors" floating around?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about letting the guy celebrate the championship for a couple of days before we cause heart failure for the CCH faithful lol. My question would be WHY?? Good staff, facilities, players from all over, school community support, etc. Coaches pay is a supplement to other responsibilities within the school community....even in Cincinnati. Don't think he's going to leave unless some moms and dads have issues with Junior's playing time.

How about letting the guy celebrate the championship for a couple of days before we cause heart failure for the CCH faithful lol. My question would be WHY?? Good staff, facilities, players from all over, school community support, etc. Coaches pay is a supplement to other responsibilities within the school community....even in Cincinnati. Don't think he's going to leave unless some moms and dads have issues with Junior's playing time.

Tell that to Moeller (OH). :idunno:

Jayden Stavia was a beast as a freshmen plus you have to look at the kids that played behind the 3 year starters. David Sullivan will be a great MLB. The JV team had tons of skilled players. Not sure what there line looks like. Anyone have anything on the big boys? According to there roster they have 2 big sophomores Hovan and Dietz.

Jayden Stavia was a beast as a freshmen plus you have to look at the kids that played behind the 3 year starters. David Sullivan will be a great MLB. The JV team had tons of skilled players. Not sure what there line looks like. Anyone have anything on the big boys? According to there roster they have 2 big sophomores Hovan and Dietz.

I think Stava will be one of the most talented running backs CCH has ever had.

If I were Moeller, I would be focused on finding a proven head coach.

McLaughlin coached LaSalle to the GCL championship and the Ohio D2 state championship this year. Those are nice bullet points on the resume. And LaSalle is set up to be very good next year as well.