#1 Michigan State vs. #2 Kentucky Predictions/Updates (2019 Champions Classic)

GOREDDEVILS

Who wins?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK is way over ranked per usual to begin the season. The Cats will improve as they do every year, but this game might be a lot like last year's game against Duke. Kentucky just has no post game IMO.

Michigan State 85

Kentucky 61

UK is way over ranked per usual to begin the season. The Cats will improve as they do every year, but this game might be a lot like last year's game against Duke. Kentucky just has no post game IMO.

Michigan State 85

Kentucky 61

I am not sure if this is your usual reverse psychology post, or if you are serious on this one. Since MSU is really good and that could happen again this year like it happened last year against Duke.

With that said I don't think UK has made a final four since you started these types of post a few years ago. So obviously in the long run, this hasn't worked lol.

I am not sure if this is your usual reverse psychology post, or if you are serious on this one. Since MSU is really good and that could happen again this year like it happened last year against Duke.

With that said I don't think UK has made a final four since you started these types of post a few years ago. So obviously in the long run, this hasn't worked lol.

It was a serious post.