Week 1: Where are you headed?

I'll be in Lexington Friday for the UK game on Saturday. So, I'd love to meet up with y'all at Lexington Catholic for the Bluegrass Bowl. Inbox me of you want. We can talk football and @Tigerpride94, you could tell me about your team. After being at the home game last week for my Caldwell County Tigers, I could use having a good time, as that was a VERY emotionally heavy night after the loss of Coach Barnes only 6 days earlier. Hope to see y'all.

I'll be in Lexington Friday for the UK game on Saturday. So, I'd love to meet up with y'all at Lexington Catholic for the Bluegrass Bowl. Inbox me of you want. We can talk football and @Tigerpride94, you could tell me about your team. After being at the home game last week for my Caldwell County Tigers, I could use having a good time, as that was a VERY emotionally heavy night after the loss of Coach Barnes only 6 days earlier. Hope to see y'all.

Sure, I’ll inbox you.

Will be at the UK game at noon and then heading to Boyle for the Rebel Bowl. Looking forward to Allen County-Scottsville Mercer game and the Rebels. Haven't seen Allen County-Scottsville play since they played Boyle in the State Championship game a few years ago.