Everything posted by DreamKiller
-
Murray 35 Caldwell County 28
Another classic in District 1
-
Caldwell County at Murray Predictions/Updates (2A Playoffs)
I'll be rooting for the blue Tigers all the way!
-
How many Titles will go to Northern Kentucky?
Is that legal?
-
Caldwell County vs. Christian County Predictions/Updates - Cancelled
They're scared. Lol
-
Caldwell County vs. Christian County Predictions/Updates - Cancelled
Go ahead and underestimate my Tigers, Murray. ?
-
Beechwood 45 Newport Central Catholic 0
You should be in their district, like my Caldwell County Tigers are.
-
Beechwood 45 Newport Central Catholic 0
I believe you. This could be their year to finally beat Mayfield.
-
Beechwood 45 Newport Central Catholic 0
Ouch!
-
Cooper 48 Highlands 21
Is this really that big of an upset anymore?
-
Is Beechwood's Cam Hergott the front runner for Kentucky Mr. Football?
It didn't hurt Elijah Sindelar in 2014, but I doubt Cam has his career numbers.
-
IMG Academy
LMFAO ????
-
Somerset vs. Lexington Christian Academy Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
Somerset jumps out early and coast in a statement game 42-14
-
Mayfield at Ballard Memorial Predictions/Updates
I don't know if Ballard Memorial could stop a descent middle school team, and I'm not kidding. We had a freshman break one for 90 yards and rush for over 150 yards, I believe, in the 2nd half, and he was simply running into the line. Mayfield wins this one 50-0
-
Mayfield at Ballard Memorial Predictions/Updates
Ballard Memorial only had 17 players dress for the game at Caldwell County. Mayfield can name the score.
-
Mayfield 21 Caldwell County 20
The lights issue may have been an early issue too. A 45 minute delay to the start when the boys are all hyped up and ready, then then that takes the air out of them, on both sides.
-
Mayfield vs. Caldwell County Predictions/Updates
Wpky will live stream the game also
-
Mayfield vs. Caldwell County Predictions/Updates
I would feel better if it was being played in Princeton, but I still like my Tigers chances. Caldwell County wins 31-21
-
Mayfield 36 Union County 20
I'm more worried about the game this Friday night against Caldwell County. I kinda hope Mayfield is looking ahead to the Tilghman game.
-
McCracken County 42 Mayfield 7
Is this Mayfield's biggest margin in a loss?
-
Crittenden County at Caldwell County Predictions/Updates
Caldwell County 35-21
-
2020 Gardner Law King of the Bluegrass - Cancelled
Fern Creek will be playing in the West Kentucky Classic in Princeton right after Christmas. I can't wait to watch them.
-
Marshall County - 2020 Schedule
More than likely, yes
-
Marshall County - 2020 Schedule
I can't see 4 wins there.
-
Coronavirus
The tests haven't even reached some rural parts of western Kentucky. I figure when they do, there will be a spike in cases of the virus. I have told everyone around me to expect that when it happens. As far as the world changing, that will happen, no doubt.
-
Crittenden County - 2020 Schedule
Come on out for that game at Caldwell County. I should be there.