Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 1: Where are you headed?

Featured Replies

All new places for me.

 

Monday- Cameron, WV at West Greene, Pa

Thursday Buckeye Local at Barnsville

Fri- Louisville St. Xavier vs Henry Clay At Lexington Catholic

Indianapolis Howe At Lexington Catholic

 

Sat

Highlands vs Knoxville Catholic At Corbin

Notre Dame (Chattanooga), TN at Corbin

I'll be in Lexington Friday for the UK game on Saturday. So, I'd love to meet up with y'all at Lexington Catholic for the Bluegrass Bowl. Inbox me of you want. We can talk football and @Tigerpride94, you could tell me about your team. After being at the home game last week for my Caldwell County Tigers, I could use having a good time, as that was a VERY emotionally heavy night after the loss of Coach Barnes only 6 days earlier. Hope to see y'all.

Ballard at Male.

I'll be in Lexington Friday for the UK game on Saturday. So, I'd love to meet up with y'all at Lexington Catholic for the Bluegrass Bowl. Inbox me of you want. We can talk football and @Tigerpride94, you could tell me about your team. After being at the home game last week for my Caldwell County Tigers, I could use having a good time, as that was a VERY emotionally heavy night after the loss of Coach Barnes only 6 days earlier. Hope to see y'all.

 

Sure, I’ll inbox you.

I'll be in Indy for the Trinity vs Warren Central game.

Ballard at Male.

 

I would like to see that one. I'll be in Mt. Washington to see Bullitt East take on Spencer County on Friday and in Danville to see both games of the Rebel Bowl on Saturday.

I'm headed from Bowling Green to McCracken County to if the Purples can rebound after their opening loss. I believe they will.

I would like to go to Paducah to see my Purples, but Dad duty calls and I'll be at the Manual v Fern Creek game, which should be a good close game.

Will be at the UK game at noon and then heading to Boyle for the Rebel Bowl. Looking forward to Allen County-Scottsville Mercer game and the Rebels. Haven't seen Allen County-Scottsville play since they played Boyle in the State Championship game a few years ago.

I will be in Campbell County to watch the Camels and Colonels go at it. I hope it is competitive for at least a half.

Watching the purples from the comfort of my couch because I’m too lazy to drive to Paducah!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.